What's new

Turkish writer says it's time for Muslims to take responsibility - and accept Zionism

You know, we are a secular country....he should be allowed to do things as his own way..

What i would wish is, nobody watchs his BS tv and he goes bankrupt.

I don't think he's Turk.....i don't know him.

He writes in Turkish and had a Turkish flag before. So I think that he is Turkish. In any case I just wanted to tell you guys about him and to test him if he indeed was Turkish. He wrote Turkish with @ELTurco a few days ago but he got banned for some strange reason.

@haman10

You stateless Kurd. Most useless people in the ME. Comparing you people to Arabs or the lands of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and all the Prophets before him, the Sahabah, most of the Caliphs, most important Islamic figures, clerics, Imam etc. is laughable.

Go get your own country first PISSTV addict.:lol:

Even your traditional headgear is stolen from Arabs. Keep supporting a mass child-murderer and swallowing propaganda. Maybe you will get a country this way.

my friend , the person you're quoting cursed and racially abused you guys just some weeks ago :lol: for got that ?

also presstv is amongst the most watched news channels in the world , no one watches turk channels IMHO :D

I'm referring to A9 channel that Adnan Oktar owns.... see my reply to hazzy.

Are you half Kurd and half Turk ?

I recall you said that you were Turk when we first met in the forum along with Rmi5 and Ostad.
I told you man. He was saying that he is a Turk, but when I pushed him and I accused him of being a kurd, he said that he is both turk and kurd. Although, I am sure that he is lying again. BTW, it is not common for turks to marry with kurds in Iran, specially the ones from Kermanshah which has hundreds of kms distance from Azeri regions.

I told you man. He was saying that he is a Turk, but when I pushed him and I accused him of being a kurd, he said that he is both turk and kurd. Although, I am sure that he is lying again. BTW, it is not common for turks to marry with kurds in Iran, specially the ones from Kermanshah who have hundreds of kms distance from Azeri regions.
When you pushed me idiot ? how ? you dont even know azeri language and you claim to be azeri :lol:

at least i'm honest with my identity :lol: plus why should i care what the shyte anyone thinks ? :lol:

BTW idiot , i live in kermanshah , there are hundreds of azeri people here dummy :lol: i have 5 azeri friends myself .

Iranian Azerbaijanis (Azerbaijani: ایران آذربایجانلیلاری – İran azərbaycanlıları) also known as Iranian Azeris, Iranian Turks, Azeri Turks[12][13][14] or Persian Azerbaijanis,[15][16] are Iranians of Azerbaijani ethnicity. Iranian Azerbaijanis are mainly found in the Azerbaijan region included (East Azerbaijan, Ardabil, Zanjan, West Azerbaijan)[17][18][19][20][21]and in smaller numbers, in other provinces such as Kurdistan, Qazvin, Hamadan, Gilan, Markazi and Kermanshah

Iranian Azerbaijanis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

idiot :lol: @Ostad @mohsen @kollang rast migan ke adam nabayad etelaatesho tooye internet bede , vagar na 4 ta jooje mian soe estefade mikonan . age man az avalin rooz aslan hichi nemigoftam alanam nabayad ba ye mosht terrorist kalangar miraftam :lol:

taghsire khodame .....

When you pushed me idiot ? how ? you dont even know azeri language and you claim to be azeri :lol:

at least i'm honest with my identity :lol: plus why should i care what the shyte anyone thinks ? :lol:

BTW idiot , i live in kermanshah , there are hundreds of azeri people here dummy :lol: i have 5 azeri friends myself .

Iranian Azerbaijanis (Azerbaijani: ایران آذربایجانلیلاری – İran azərbaycanlıları) also known as Iranian Azeris, Iranian Turks, Azeri Turks[12][13][14] or Persian Azerbaijanis,[15][16] are Iranians of Azerbaijani ethnicity. Iranian Azerbaijanis are mainly found in the Azerbaijan region included (East Azerbaijan, Ardabil, Zanjan, West Azerbaijan)[17][18][19][20][21]and in smaller numbers, in other provinces such as Kurdistan, Qazvin, Hamadan, Gilan, Markazi and Kermanshah

Iranian Azerbaijanis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

idiot :lol:

You are a pathological lier. :lol:
BTW, Azerbaijanis are not native in Kermanshah. The city of Kermanshah is a persian and kurdish city and not an Azeri one. The possibility of being an Azeri-Kurdish(from Kermanshah) is like finding a unicorn in the middle of New York. Go fool yourself.

iran_languagemapl.jpg

You are a pathological lier. :lol:
BTW, Azerbaijanis are not native in Kermanshah. The city of Kermanshah is a persian and kurdish city and not an Azeri one. The possibility of being an Azeri-Kurdish(from Kermanshah) is like finding a unicorn in the middle of New York. Go fool yourself.

iran_languagemapl.jpg
i thanked your post . sometimes times thats much better than any response .

axmaq

@haman10

Let's make peace as in the other thread. The Turkish users know that I have no problem with Turks and outside of that thread (Defender of Makkah) where 1-2 Turks trolled in my eyes and that big discussion started off, then I have no problems with Turks after or before that event. Just ask the Turkish users here. I do not have a problem with Iran here either but unfortunately there are 2-3 Iranian users that have a habit of making anti-Arab anti-Sunni Muslims and anti-KSA threads often so I reply with similar childish remarks. In any case I have a good relation with several Iranian users such as @ghara ghan @ResurgentIran @SinaG and @rmi5

@JEskandari is a good member too. I have not written for a long time with @kollang but I think that he dislikes Arabs, LOL.

Even @dhul-aktaf is friendly when we are not trolling or discussing genetics. :lol:

@haman10

Let's make peace as in the other thread. The Turkish users know that I have no problem with Turks and outside of that thread (Defender of Makkah) where 1-2 Turks trolled in my eyes and that big discussion started off, then I have no problems with Turks after or before that event. Just ask the Turkish users here. I do not have a problem with Iran here either but unfortunately there are 2-3 Iranian users that have a habit of making anti-Arab anti-Sunni Muslims and anti-KSA threads often so I reply with similar childish remarks. In any case I have a good relation with several Iranian users such as @ghara ghan @ResurgentIran @SinaG and @rmi5

@JEskandari is a good member too. I have not written for a long time with @kollang but I think that he dislikes Arabs, LOL.

Even @dhul-aktaf is friendly when we are not trolling or discussing genetics. :lol:

okey my friend . so lets make a peace deal :D

you guys dont troll us and we dont troll you :D

is that okey with everyone ? @Yzd Khalifa

@haman10

It is PDF that make you troll. Of course nobody acts this way in real life. Here in Denmark (Copenhagen) Muslims of all sects are together and of all nationalities. Whether Arabs, Turks, Iranians, Pakistanis or Somalians or others. No problems.

Is that not right @ResurgentIran (he lives in Denmark too) .

Sorry about my comment about Kurds. I have nothing against them and even have several Kurdish friends or people I know.

Thats a good idea al-Hasani.

I think we Iranians and Saudis should make a peace on forum.

But it wont be a genuine "peace". Im sure we'll still continue dislike each others countries and probably even each other on forum.
But it'll be more like an agreement (treaty if you will :D) where we agree to not talk about each others countries, or at least try to keep it limited, and not troll.

That way the rest of the forum will not suffer from our bickering.

:)

It is PDF that make you troll.
obviously !

for example when i come and see someone posted this : "iran behind attack on israeli bus" i become angry and attack everyone .

the same goes for everyone including you . of course no one is a troll in real life :D

anyway , from now on i wont troll you guys . but i expect the same thing from every dear saudi member .

once again , peace .

Back
Top Bottom