What's new

Turkish writer says it's time for Muslims to take responsibility - and accept Zionism

did she talk about islam ?
well , she gotta know what islam is first :
﴿وَقُلْ لِلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا ۖ وَلْيَضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَىٰ جُيُوبِهِنَّ ۖ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا لِبُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَائِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَاءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَائِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَاءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي أَخَوَاتِهِنَّ أَوْ نِسَائِهِنَّ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُهُنَّ أَوِ التَّابِعِينَ غَيْرِ أُولِي الْإِرْبَةِ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ أَوِ الطِّفْلِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يَظْهَرُوا عَلَىٰ عَوْرَاتِ النِّسَاءِ ۖ وَلَا يَضْرِبْنَ بِأَرْجُلِهِنَّ لِيُعْلَمَ مَا يُخْفِينَ مِنْ زِينَتِهِنَّ ۚ وَتُوبُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا أَيُّهَ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ﴾(سورهٔ نور-آیهٔ ۳۱)
The Qur’an and Hijab | Hijab, The Muslim Womens Dress,Islamic or Cultural? | Books on Islam and Muslims | Al-Islam.org
this post was for the ones who have read quran at least once in their life and thus know what i mean .
tnx
here goes the Hijab again

In Jewish law, creating a nation is not allowed (Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism) and in Zionist movement it is.
Neturei Karta represent less than 0.1% of the Jews.

How can you say Moses, David and other Zionist, till early 1900 no body know anything about Zionist? Zionism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
By simple definition of Zionism. Here from ur own link:

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת, translit. Tsiyonut) is the national movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the creation of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the Land of Israel.

By this definition Moses, David and Cyrus were all Zionists.

"Zionism" has been completely inflated out of proportion and made to be something else by its detractors.

It's a secular movement for a Jewish homeland. That's the beginning and end of Zionism.

What Muslims need to do is recognise Israel as a homeland for the Jews. That's it.

Nobody takes serious Adnan Oktar and his kittens in Turkey.

I mean look at this.

I suspect, he is head of a prostitution ring.

These are his "students"

I don't understand this. His documentaries are pretty good; I used to be a fan in fact. And then there's this. Did he change or was he like this from the start; and if he was what's up with the documentaries?

" It is also stated in the Koran that God has “…settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place, and provided for them sustenance of the best…” (Koran, 10:93), hence disproving the allegation that the people of Israel have no connection to the region where they reside today ".

God did not give carte blanche to the israelis----they left these grounds in search of better life and wealth. They found that in every country they went to----and then they fcuked it up for themseleves when their financial prowess got out of control.

Be it spain, germany or russia, they repeated all their mistakes over and over---and when after a couple of thousands of years they could not assimilate in any community and society they decided to come back to a place they abandoned thousand + years ago---forcibly kicking the inhabitants out and laying their claim one more time.

Last edited:
I support a Jewish homeland. They have a right to their own homeland like anybody else.

No matter the current problems between Israelis and Palestinians (and thus this way the Arab world) then Jews are our ancient cousins and before that cursed conflict began we lived in harmony from Yemen to Morocco and even intermarried and had very close ties. Jews lived better in the Arab world than anywhere else.

We are very close people. Even in terms of religions.

I do not hate Jews and don't know an Arab that does.

Not agreeing with the radical Zionism, or how Israel conducts itself is a different matter altogether.

Nobody takes serious Adnan Oktar and his kittens in Turkey.

I mean look at this.

I suspect, he is head of a prostitution ring.

These are his "students"
1.jpg

LOL WHAT? Somebody tell them that fake blonde hair is not attractive but their natural hair color probably is! They make a mockery out of Islam if that is indeed an Islamic program. Unfortunately.

Last edited:
I don't understand this. His documentaries are pretty good; I used to be a fan in fact. And then there's this. Did he change or was he like this from the start; and if he was what's up with the documentaries?

He was like this before....

He was like this before....

But you should give him credit for handling that many young women at once!:D

Also I remember once I saw a Youtube clip from a Turkish show, it looked like his, where the girls said Insha'Allah 100 times in 2 minutes or something. It was really absurd, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom