What's new

Turkish writer says it's time for Muslims to take responsibility - and accept Zionism

But you should give him credit for handling that many young women at once!:D

Also I remember once I saw a Youtube clip from a Turkish show, it looked like his, where the girls said Insha'Allah 100 times in 2 minutes or something. It was really absurd, LOL.

Mate, tell me about it, i'm wondering how did he manages to gather these women....

They say İnşallah, Maşallah continuously... we don't know what he is up to....

israel is unacceptable, just like presence of a thief in home is unacceptable, so the answer is unacceptable.

go cry a river !

"Zionism" has been completely inflated out of proportion and made to be something else by its detractors.

It's a secular movement for a Jewish homeland. That's the beginning and end of Zionism.

What Muslims need to do is recognise Israel as a homeland for the Jews. That's it.
a homeland for jews is not secular a nation just like any other that respect the citizens will and freedom to choose their relegion is a secular

Neturei Karta represent less than 0.1% of the Jews.

By simple definition of Zionism. Here from ur own link:

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת, translit. Tsiyonut) is the national movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the creation of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the Land of Israel.

By this definition Moses, David and Cyrus were all Zionists.

Don't create definitions to make these claim and it was very simple thing that they want to lived in those area which is currently called Syria, Israel and Palestine and those movement was not a national movement and Zionism is national movement and that is the same argument what i also linked. One more thing these land was never called Land of Israel but i was called LAND OF CANAAN (historically) or THE PROMISED LAND (based on Talmud) and Israel was just given after late 40's

for whom ? ISIS ? :lol:
keep up the good work , but remember , no one is here for cyber jihad except you and your buddies :lol:

for sure better that al-shitiyah

Look who is talking. A stateless Kurd. You are the one supporting the Al-Asshead terrorists that has killed 30.000 Syrian children.

Nobody here is supporting ISIS. They are attaching the Syrian opposition more than Al-Asshead mercenary army and Shia terrorists.:lol:

Al-Arabiay has won several international prizes. Can you say the same about your little propaganda channel?:lol:

@Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @Arabian Legend @BLACKEAGLE

Hasbara Busther. He is making daily propaganda threads about Arabs and in particular KSA. All from PISSTV (Press TV) which is retarded Mullah propaganda as you might now.

The guy is sick and that shouldn't be tolerated in a Muslim country.

You know, we are a secular country....he should be allowed to do things as his own way..

What i would wish is, nobody watchs his BS tv and he goes bankrupt.

Hasbara Busther. He is making daily propaganda threads about Arabs and in particular KSA. All from PISSTV (Press TV) which is retarded Mullah propaganda as you might now.

I don't think he's Turk.....i don't know him.

Look who is talking. A stateless Kurd. You are the one supporting the Al-Asshead terrorists that has killed 30.000 Syrian children.

Nobody here is supporting ISIS. They are attaching the Syrian opposition more than Al-Asshead mercenary army and Shia terrorists.:lol:

Why in the shyte you always mention your girls whatever happens ? you afraid of talking ? :lol:

BTW , this is my state : Persia: Ancient Soul of Iran - National Geographic Magazine

you go back to your hole and prepare buddies for the next attack on syrian people :lol:

ahh , and sth else : yeah i'm a kurd and i'm proud of it . for heck sure better than being a saudi :lol: such a disgrace to humanity :lol:

Back
Top Bottom