What's new

Turkish Unmanned Vehicle Programs

I dunno whether or not integrating rocket munition is trickier nor can say about which one is better. TB2 is an original design though.

I think Karayel can carry one bigger bomb blow the hull.It can be free fall+rocket propeller to penetrate concrete or just give a wider effect.What we use this bombs on is underground.Maybe 1 meter below the ground but still underground.
Maybe a bomb can be designed to blow before touching ground and has a partical affect for the terrorist on walk.

Maybe we can but why should we do such thing? Turkey needs a stronger economy, better educated people, higher standard of living and stronger military to keep us safe and bigger on the world stage. We don't need Mossul, Aleppo or any other city.

Maybe we can but why should we do such thing? Turkey needs a stronger economy, better educated people, higher standard of living and stronger military to keep us safe and bigger on the world stage. We don't need Mossul, Aleppo or any other city.

Dont dignify that person with a response. He is a well known troll.

Actually he is right.There is no proper industry in Greece.There are just empty fields until Vienna.I don'T even talk about south.If you don't believe just go and see.
Turkey is not perfect,but it is capable of many things if controlled well.

Armed karayel
5749cb4067b0a97438396f4d.jpg

during EFES 2016

Thanks for correction.

"Rebel" is a word used by some pkk supporters to show pkk terorist as innocent fighters instead of terrorist.
Thats the last thing i would call those subhuman criminals. Some dipstick is doing PKK propaganda in Wikipedia, calling Diyarbakir "unofficial" capital of "kurdistan".

wow bayraktar and karayel has great optics.
SSM secreter said in a tv programme,vestel karayel will not have catapult capability,so this project is a failure for the project of land forces.only two of them are rented,its not dead but near dead if it is not exported.

SSM secreter said in a tv programme,vestel karayel will not have catapult capability,so this project is a failure for the project of land forces.only two of them are rented,its not dead but near dead if it is not exported.

Actually targeting export market not logic for Vestel. We dont have our own engines. That mean we cant export any expensive stuff to others.

Also if you want catapult capability you cant cary missiles. I dont think its a failure.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom