What's new

Turkish Unmanned Vehicle Programs

Thats what i dont get,is it so hard to develop these carriage units?

Little things like this make it expensive, why should they produce this in Turkey? They have to invest in machine and human resources for relause unite?

Little things like this make it expensive, why should they produce this in Turkey? They have to invest in machine and human resources for relause unite?

Well i hope we will produce more drones in the future so we have to start somewhere right?

Shouldnt be that difficult or a big investment.

Thats what i dont get,is it so hard to develop these carriage units?
resim3vpkbu.jpg

4bkgz0v3j6q.jpg

Systems are Expected to be Developed by Turkish Defence Industry In UAS Field

............................................... Urgent, .......................In Mid Term........................ and In Long Term

Useful Payloads are Expected to be Developed by Turkish Defence Industry In UAS Field

Urgent, In Mid Term and In Long Term

Thnks Orko_8

Last edited:
First class achievements from Vestel and Bayraktar, now use them against PKK rebels.

I believe Vestel's platform is better than TB2. They should have go for rocket ammunition rather than passive bombs.
TB2 can go with Maml whic is good.Karayel looks stronger and could work on Mk series or hellfire.
It will be funny if Anka come up with Maml.

I believe Vestel's platform is better than TB2. They should have go for rocket ammunition rather than passive bombs.
TB2 can go with Maml whic is good.Karayel looks stronger and could work on Mk series or hellfire.
It will be funny if Anka come up with Maml.
I dunno whether or not integrating rocket munition is trickier nor can say about which one is better. TB2 is an original design though.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom