What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
In general Assyrians dislike Kurds and Turks.

While I can admit that this is true in Iraq and KRG, it is far from the truth in Turkey and Syria. A lot of famous Armenian artists and singers lived in Kurdish villages in Syria for a long time. Actually Kurds from Syria and Turkey helped a lot of Armenians and Assyrians during the genocide. Search for Aram Tigran. He is an Armenian and lived in Qamishlo ( Kurdish city). He talks about how a Kurdish family helped his family during the genocide. He was a huge supporter of the Kurdish struggle.

While I can admit that this is true in Iraq and KRG, it is far from the truth in Turkey and Syria. A lot of famous Armenian artists and singers lived in Kurdish villages in Syria for a long time. Actually Kurds from Syria and Turkey helped a lot of Armenians and Assyrians during the genocide. Search for Aram Tigran. He is an Armenian and lived in Qamishlo ( Kurdish city). He talks about how a Kurdish family helped his family during the genocide. He was a huge supporter of the Kurdish struggle.

We were talking about the diaspora in Europe and yes they hate Kurds just as Armenians hate Turks. Accept it and get it over with.

For the rest I'm not gonna answer, because Turkey political matters and internal affaires are strictly forbidden in this thread.
If you want to discuss these subjects you can open a thread in the world affairs section.

We were talking about the diaspora in Europe and yes they hate Kurds just as Armenians hate Turks. Accept it and get it over with.

For the rest I'm not gonna answer, because Turkey political matters and internal affaires are strictly forbidden in this thread.
If you want to discuss these subjects you can open a thread in the world affairs section.

Oysa ki Süryaniler ve Aramiler, özellikle Kürt'lere karşı bir kin tutuyor.

I was answering this. This needs correction as it is not true.

This thread has it's parameters. NO POLITICS-NO ARGO. So stop this now. All replies despite the warning will be dealt with.

Keşke benim degilde pkk destekcisinin yorumunu silseydin ;) her neyse

@Neptune kardeş Rus karıların peşinden koşturacam diye, bizleri unuttun vallahi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yau bilen varmi neoldu su Leopard 2 NG = ?

Altay gelicek diye Kuvvet gerek duymuyor herhalde ?

Bu arada Neptune Niyeti coktaaan Bozmus. :D

Turkish serials are good lil bit indian having ouch maybe indians copied your theme btw my favorite is ezel and the actor who played ezel's role is so cute :)

sista but i hate them:undecided: so superficial:undecided:

Baykuş;4682910 said:
Ne okuyorsun yurttaş? :D
Umarım buradaki (İsveç'te) en iyi entegre olan millet Süryanilerdir (Suriyeli değil). Göteborg'yu bilmiyorum ama şüphesiz ki Stockholm'daki Türk vatandaşların (dikkat edin; "Türkler" demiyorum) büyük bir kısmı ya restorancı ya taksici veya fabrikacı ve Türk gençlerin çoğunda aklındaki ya kolay bir kız bulmak ya da en basit yoldan bir iş bulmaktır. Ama herhalde gurbetçi gençlerin çoğu böyledir :undecided:

Göteborg / Handelsuniversitet hukuk bölumu 2. senesi, yurttaşim :D Stockholm biraz daha buyuk bir sehir olunca daha daginik bir resim verebiliyor birde oraya göc etmis kisilerin cogu Kulu ve bölgelerinden geldigi icin "en hizli yoldan bir is, avrat ve araba"- mantigi yuzunden kayip ediyorlar. Kimseyi kötulemek amacim degil, sadece kisisel algilarim. Kendimde o bölgenin yakinindan geliyorum fakat gunumuzun sartlari gerektigince kartlarimi oynamaya calisiyorum. Bizim burdaki Generasyon iki Turkleri, ilk gelenlerin cocuklari, onlarda Volvo ve benzeri yerlerde calisiyor fakat okumus kisilerde bir hayli var. Generasyon uc, ben ve diger yurttaslarin generasyonu, bu dengeyi tamamen denistirecek gibiyiz, cocukluk yasimdan beri okuldaki arkadaslarimin 80% universiteye gidiyor, hala umidimiz var :) Birde bizim burdaki cemaat, nurcu ve benzerleri, gencleri sokaklardan toplayip ellerinden geldikce kitap basina oturtmaya calisiyor artik bu ne kadar iyidir veya kötudur herkezin kendi dusuncesi.

Enough political&ethnic affairs...Thread will be re-opened after the clean up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom