What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
part 1

part 2

in part 2 @ ~4:14 slide you can read/hear them talk about it.
Talking about (war) scenario's ok, but i will never ever tolerate if they want to start a war based on false flags. how despicable, that Fidan. but i guess this is just the way it is for them, soldiers are nothing but pawns for such high ranking people it seems...

Secondly, i equally fear and condemn Gulen's movement (without doubt)for recording this and spreading it. with such capabilties who knows what else they can record, do and pass on to our enemies. didn;t expect they would be THIS capable to even infiltrate into security stuff.

Thirdly, what a joke is MIT if they cannot even keep things bug free, especially since these leakings have been going on for a long time.

what a mess

Last edited:
What have been discussed in that meeting aside, whoever listens and leaks top critical meetings must be found and executed, yes I mean that! This is betrayal, crime against the state. This tape shows all of the secrets of state served to intelligence agencies by these traitors and now using them for blackmailing the govt. This is unacceptable. They will replace them with meeker guys and when then they don't need them we will see the same scenario over and over. I thougt for another party to vote and was hoping akp to get a strong message by the people after last incidents but I have changed my mind. They just created a boomerang effect and will boom the akp votes, put my two cents in.

What have been discussed in that meeting aside, whoever listens and leaks top critical meetings must be found and executed, yes I mean that! This is betrayal, crime against the state. This tape shows all of the secrets of state served to intelligence agencies by these traitors and now using them for blackmailing the govt. This is unacceptable. They will replace them with meeker guys and when then they don't need them we will see the same scenario over and over. I thougt for another party to vote and was hoping akp to get a strong message by the people after last incidents but I have changed my mind. They just created a boomerang effect and will boom the akp votes, put my two cents in.

All agreed but one question.

Why are we going on war against Syria ?

All agreed but one question.

Why are we going on war against Syria ?

Read the underlined part, I don't give a f*ck about syria and davutoglu and this kind of politic. My problem is with who serves secrets of state. This is a national security issue and they must be found immediately! This so damn humiliating

Read the underlined part, I don't give a f*ck about syria and davutoglu and this kind of politic. My problem is with who serves secrets of state. This is a national security issue and they must be found immediately! This so damn humiliating

Although, what you are saying is correct, but you should also give a **** about the politicians who are planning an attack against its own soldiers in order to trigger a war.

The most fucked up thing here is, this didn't surprise me at all.

I also agree with you, but in this case, whether if the revealed 'secret' were to serve our nations best interest is questionable. Launching a false-flag attack against our own soil? What differs their plans from the alleged Ergenekon-plans?

Although, what you are saying is correct, but you should also give a **** about the politicians who are planning an attack against its own soldiers in order to trigger a war.

Did it say soldiers? I thought I read like a blank area or something.:unsure:

Secondly, i equally fear and condemn Gulen's movement (without doubt)for recording this and spreading it. with such capabilties who knows what else they can record, do and pass on to our enemies. didn;t expect they would be THIS capable to even infiltrate into security stuff.

Thirdly, what a joke is MIT if they cannot even keep things bug free, especially since these leakings have been going on for a long time.

what a mess

No way Güllen is this powerful, he's probably at home jerking of to the thought that everyone thinks that he is mighty.

There is only one country that is capable of spying on this scale: the United States.

That was what I thought just in the morning but it wont be happen just some people wanted so with that type of leaks.. They should leave people free to make this decision. As I said this will bring a boomerang effect on them.. This is me I just can't take when people try to manipulate my damn brain! I leave my "message" right to general elections!

Last edited:
Çorabına sıçtığım, leş gibi kokuttu yine odayı.

That was what I thought just in the morning but it wont be happen just some people wanted so with that type of leaks.. They should leave people free to make this decision. As I said this will bring a boomerang effect on them.. This is me I just can't take when people try to manipulate my damn brain! I leave my "message" right to general elections!

This very tape is about how the government was planning to manipulate your brain.

Did it say soldiers? I thought I read like a blank area or something.:unsure:

Oh, ok then there is no problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom