What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know Turks look east asian?

Anyways, yea those jap girls can be cute but they don't anything for me. Maybe because in our culture, we tend to emphasize more on the body and east asians usually don't have a nice one.
I look somewhat Central Asian, with Caucasus and Anatolian genes. But for untrained eye I look from Central-Asia and since Japanese also come from Altiac region some can overlap.

Yea, it's a difference in culture. In Brazil, we have better weather and beaches everywhere, so a woman's body is exposed more than in other countries. So, women feel pressured to be in shape.
Is whiteness important in Brazil?

A controversial question. I guess to some people, it does but in general no. Interracial relationships are completely normal in Brazil and there's no taboo associated with them like there is in the US or Europe.
But aren't all the models from Brazil white? I heard that on TV white actors actresses are prefered. This is also the case in Turkey but not to that extent. I guess show biz is different from what the general population thinks. In Turkey it doesn't matter I must say.

But aren't all the models from Brazil white? I heard that on TV white actors actresses are prefered. This is also the case in Turkey but not to that extent. I guess show biz is different from what the general population thinks. In Turkey it doesn't matter I must say.

Well, no doubt the whole world has bought into the myth of white superiority, albeit to varying degrees. In Brazil, white people make up a significant amount of the population and those are the most beautiful white people in the world. Even my gf is white Brazilian :)
Yea, in the general population, whiteness is not that important. If it were, interracial marriage be a taboo like it is in the USA. They have more black people in the media but USA is still more racist than Brazil.

Revojam is a girl? o_O

Yok öyle bir şey :woot:
Guys @Kaan is a professional troll, he would troll you and wou wouldnt even notice it. :lol:

800px-Troll_Warning.jpg

Guys, did you listened to last tapes ???

Davutoğlu, General, Hakan Fidan talk,ng about war against Syria..... unbelieviable shit...................

Davutoğlu, General, Hakan Fidan talk,ng about war against Syria..... unbelieviable shit...................
can you post a link to a site where it is viewable?

if not, can you summarize what they said please?

nvm; found it.

can you give me a summary? (Sometimes I cant understand everything they are saying.)

can you post a link to a site where it is viewable?

if not, can you summarize what they said please?

nvm; found it.
can you give me a summary? (Sometimes I cant understand everything they are saying.)

Just, look into Cumhuriyet's website.... i don't wanna share it bro. I won't feel safe after sharing these. Who knows....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom