What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a negative rating for a post so i deleted it right away. It turns out that the guy that gave it to me was joking. but now he cant revert it because the post is gone. now im stuck with it untill webby removes it.:(
how can we give negative and positive rating ? :D

@Bismarck
So why do you visit the Turkish Defence Forum? Are you studying something related to Turkey or are you just interested in general?:unsure:

BTW you contribute alot to this forum with objective questions that sometimes we Turks may not want to ask.:enjoy:

Last edited:
@LegionnairE
Bro
They have alot of modern aircraft.
They have ballistic and cruise missiles that can take out our air bases. ( We have no serious counter measure)
We need to get through their air defenses to deliver nuclear weapons and we cant even do that unless the U.S wants to.
They also have alot of advanced cyber warfare abilities.

@LegionnairE
Bro
They have alot of modern aircraft.
They have ballistic and cruise missiles that can take out our air bases. ( We have no serious counter measure)
We need to get through their air defenses to deliver nuclear weapons and we cant even do that unless the U.S wants to.
They also have alot of advanced cyber warfare abilities.
They have a lot of twin engine large fuselage aircraft, it doesn't matter in such short range engagements.
We have ballstic missiles and cruise missiles aswell and our high altitude air defence system project is almost finished.
If we do have to deliver nuclear bombs this planet is pretty much done :D If nuclear war happens, everyone will lose

Their cyber warfare abilities really doesn't mean shit to our military. Our communications and intelligence networks can not be breached unless they have our generals in payroll :D

Basically this type of discussion would take alot of research. So no point in continuing. Besides im not russian.:mamba:

We have ballstic missiles and cruise missiles aswell and our high altitude air defence system project is almost finished.
as of march 26 2014 we dont. (Cruise missiles yes but not with very long range)

Their cyber warfare abilities really doesn't mean shit to our military. Our communications and intelligence networks can not be breached unless they have our generals in payroll
Anything that sends a signal can be breached. (theoretically). They have alot of cyber warfare skills

as of march 26 2014 we dont. (Cruise missiles yes but not with very long range)
to hit anywhere near Crimea I think SLAM ERs are enough :)
Also, SOM with 300km range is a very serious weapon.

To hit a cruise missile is not so difficult, they don't have high velocities like ballistic missiles we can simply intercept them with rapiers, 35mm oerlikons, stingers... whatever
Anything that sends a signal can be breached. (theoretically). They have alot of cyber warfare skills
Well, google karaNet. It really is NOT breachable :) because it's not connected to anywhere outside Turkey. It has seperate lines.

when push comes to shove, i will always go for the volume :)

You guys can keep Adnan Oktars plastic dolls. :whistle:
Im ok with these for the beginning. :enjoy:

T1bol9XbhwXXaDhuU2_044000.jpg

EDDw.u.cs.png

1251339229_1242_full.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom