What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude there is three q i have to ask i know you may not to like it but i need to know sry if it's bother you

question 1 : do you remember when iranian diplomat try to rape little girl in pool in your country and he could Escape his punishment cuz he as diplomatic Immunity? what do people think about iranians what effect it have on you

question 2 : i remember fernanda lima host the world cup after show iranian attack his facebook page with great number calling her whore ... insulting her and her husband ,children humiliated her and she forced to close her page . what do people think about iranians what effect it have on you

these 2 Blow up in iran like atomic bomb

and the last question which has largest media maneuver

i heard some of the Brazilian actress and models goes to south Africa and Angola for prostitute it's seems to me like lie for covering iranian bad Behavior so just calling brazilian ....... may clean their ugly actions does it true or just another lie ? if it's true what was the name of those actress&models and if not what effect it have on you when you heard this from me

i hop you not hating me i just wanna know the truth i love Brazil and Brazilian people i hop these question don't start a black pic of me

@blackface dude stupid questions i shouldn't ask it i kow how bad it is to see a foreigner come to you country and act like that if i was leader of iran i would let you to executed that guy or how bad it is to attack one country's famous actress's Facebook page sadly these things are getting normal in iran recently iran's national football team lose a match than those guys has agian go to facebook page of one of the iranian players and call him mother F..... same as lime . i know it's strange for you to hear these i just wanna know how much bad the condition is i mean can i walk in streets of Brazil or it's impossible ?

if im offend you than lets delete these too (damn it was stupid to ask these )

dude there is three q i have to ask i know you may not to like it but i need to know sry if it's bother you

question 1 : do you remember when iranian diplomat try to rape little girl in pool in your country and he could Escape his punishment cuz he as diplomatic Immunity? what do people think about iranians what effect it have on you

question 2 : i remember fernanda lima host the world cup after show iranian attack his facebook page with great number calling her whore ... insulting her and her husband ,children humiliated her and she forced to close her page . what do people think about iranians what effect it have on you

these 2 Blow up in iran like atomic bomb

and the last question which has largest media maneuver

i heard some of the Brazilian actress and models goes to south Africa and Angola for prostitute it's seems to me like lie for covering iranian bad Behavior so just calling brazilian ....... may clean their ugly actions does it true or just another lie ? if it's true what was the name of those actress&models and if not what effect it have on you when you heard this from me

i hop you not hating me i just wanna know the truth i love Brazil and Brazilian people i hop these question don't start a black pic of me

Well Brazilians in general do not like religious countries, especially religious muslim countries where women are forced to wear Birqa or hijab because it goes against our values and culture. In Brazil, a woman can wear pretty much anything and she won't be harrassed. I think for the first incident, Brazilians were mostly mad at our own government for failing to prosecute him but of course a lot of people extrapolated that Iranians are sexual deviants and rapists.
Incident 2-- Brazilians think Iran is a super religious country where women are oppressed and Brazilians don't understand why they live like that. Most were angry at the insult to her and Brazil from a country that we don't like.
Look at the BBC poll, most Brazilians have a very negative view of Iran. I'm not trying to be offensive but Brazilians really don't like how women are oppressed and the excessive religiosity of people. I apologize if I offended any Iranians.

@blackface dude stupid questions i shouldn't ask it i kow how bad it is to see a foreigner come to you country and act like that if i was leader of iran i would let you to executed that guy or how bad it is to attack one country's famous actress's Facebook page sadly these things are getting normal in iran recently iran's national football team lose a match than those guys has agian go to facebook page of one of the iranian players and call him mother F..... same as lime . i know it's strange for you to hear these i just wanna know how much bad the condition is i mean can i walk in streets of Brazil or it's impossible ?

You are so sensitive dude. These are just fair questions, asked with good intention to acquire knowledge. Nothing wrong, you don't need to apologize from anybody, my Turkic brother. :) :cheers:

I apologize if I offended any Iranians.

Guys, stop apologizing for stating your minds..... there will be always some people out there who will get offended. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Brazilians in general do not like religious countries, especially religious muslim countries where women are forced to wear Birqa or hijab because it goes against our values and culture. In Brazil, a woman can wear pretty much anything and she won't be harrassed. I think for the first incident, Brazilians were mostly mad at our own government for failing to prosecute him but of course a lot of people extrapolated that Iranians are sexual deviants and rapists.
Incident 2-- Brazilians think Iran is a super religious country where women are oppressed and Brazilians don't understand why they live like that. Most were angry at the insult to her and Brazil from a country that we don't like.
Look at the BBC poll, most Brazilians have a very negative view of Iran. I'm not trying to be offensive but Brazilians really don't like how women are oppressed and the excessive religiosity of people. I apologize if I offended any Iranians.
no i didn't offended you have every right to be angry .sadly bbc is filtered here i cant see that site . so if i go to Brazil and if people find out that im iranian it will ends badly for me ?

Ha ha man you are over sensitive. Brazilians don't tolerate or practice overt racism. As a tourist, you are just another gringo (foreigner) in their eyes and your race or colour doesn't matter at all. Some people don't like gringos but they are in the minority. You won't be harrassed for being Iranian I can guarantee you that. The only thing is, it might be different for an iranian woman, particularly if she wears a hijab or burqa. Brazilians are not used to seeing that so some may mock or stare. On the beach, muslim women may feel uncomfortable if they decide to not wear a bikini because again, Brazilians are not used to that. Some may mock (the rude ones). Does that answer your question?

You are so sensitive dude. These are just fair questions, asked with good intention to acquire knowledge. Nothing wrong, you don't need to apologize from anybody, my Turkic brother. :) :cheers:

Guys, stop apologizing for stating your mind..... there will be always some people out there who will get offended. :)
Ha ha man you are over sensitive. Brazilians don't tolerate or practice overt racism. As a tourist, you are just another gringo (foreigner) in their eyes and your race or colour doesn't matter at all. Some people don't like gringos but they are in the minority. You won't be harrassed for being Iranian I can guarantee you that. The only thing is, it might be different for an iranian woman, particularly if she wears a hijab or burqa. Brazilians are not used to seeing that so some may mock or stare. On the beach, muslim women may feel uncomfortable if they decide to not wear a bikini because again, Brazilians are not used to that. Some may mock (the rude ones). Does that answer your question?

ty bros sadly i born in iran and like it or not i ill get my share of their s'hiting in other countries :disagree:

Does that answer your question?
yes ty i may come to brazil for world cup :yahoo: do brazilians speak English ?? or i ill have big problem :lol:

ty bros sadly i born in iran and like it or not i ill get my share of their s'hiting in other countries :disagree:

yes ty i may come to brazil for world cup :yahoo: do brazilians speak English ?? or i ill have big problem :lol:

You may want to learn some portuguese. It will make your life a lot easier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom