What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
TÜRKİYE’NİN Suriye uçağını düşürmesiyle birlikte iki ülke arasındaki askeri gerginlik en üst noktaya çıkmışken çok kritik bir askeri alımın yapıldığı ortaya çıktı.
Amerikan Exelis Elektronik Sistemler firması Türk Hava Kuvvetleri’ne 36 milyon dolardeğerinde füze yanıltıcı sistem sattı. Önümüzdeki günlerde teslim edilmesi planlanan sistemin en çarpıcı özelliği ise Suriye’nin kullandığı Rus yapımı SA-5 hava savunma füzelerini yanıltıyor olması. Suriye bu füze sistemlerini özellikle sınırda uçan Türk savaş uçaklarına karşı taciz amacıyla kullanıyor. TSK’nın aldığı sistem ise buna ait füzeleri yanıltıyor, uçağa kilitlenen füzeye bu sistem ile elektronik karıştırma yapılıyor. Böylece füzenin uçağı vurması engelleniyor. Suriye sınır hattında uçacak F-16’lara bu sistemler, önünüzdeki günlerde takılacak. Olası bir askeri operasyonda da bu sistemin takıldığı F-16’lar havalanacak.

Suriye füzeleri havada ‘yanıltılacak’ - Hürriyet EKONOMİ

with this news I believe that we willl carry out some kind of operation in syria in a very short amount of time considering that this will be attached to our planes in a matter of days.

I saw this a couple of days ago... seriously WTF japan? These fellows out of control recently :D

WTF Japan!?
Japanese have been in isolation for too long, they have lost touch with humanity :enjoy:
its true though, i have experienced crazy stuff in Japan personally, but some of those were new to me too :sick:

TÜRKİYE’NİN Suriye uçağını düşürmesiyle birlikte iki ülke arasındaki askeri gerginlik en üst noktaya çıkmışken çok kritik bir askeri alımın yapıldığı ortaya çıktı.
Amerikan Exelis Elektronik Sistemler firması Türk Hava Kuvvetleri’ne 36 milyon dolardeğerinde füze yanıltıcı sistem sattı. Önümüzdeki günlerde teslim edilmesi planlanan sistemin en çarpıcı özelliği ise Suriye’nin kullandığı Rus yapımı SA-5 hava savunma füzelerini yanıltıyor olması. Suriye bu füze sistemlerini özellikle sınırda uçan Türk savaş uçaklarına karşı taciz amacıyla kullanıyor. TSK’nın aldığı sistem ise buna ait füzeleri yanıltıyor, uçağa kilitlenen füzeye bu sistem ile elektronik karıştırma yapılıyor. Böylece füzenin uçağı vurması engelleniyor. Suriye sınır hattında uçacak F-16’lara bu sistemler, önünüzdeki günlerde takılacak. Olası bir askeri operasyonda da bu sistemin takıldığı F-16’lar havalanacak.

Suriye füzeleri havada ‘yanıltılacak’ - Hürriyet EKONOMİ

with this news I believe that we willl carry out some kind of operation in syria in a very short amount of time considering that this will be attached to our planes in a matter of days.
was this deal going on for a longer time or is the deal recently made in an ad hoc way? if the latter, i believe Turkey is up to something.

You was in Japan?
i was there last year from august till halfway through january for my internship.

Just a trip, i know beeing a geijin isnt easy in Japan. :agree:
in that case i can recommend Japan as a travel destination. living there is certainly not my cup of tea.
I was staying in Osaka, and from there i could visit the surrounding places easily. That region is known for historical and beautiful landscape scenes, so i think you would have a great time there as well.
I really recommend Korea though, the atmosphere there is just different than Japan, in a positive way. plus you can also visit the UN cemetery in Busan where are our heroes are lying. Maybe i can upload some pictures of my pics of that cemetery, if i have them on my pc.

in that case i can recommend Japan as a travel destination. living there is certainly not my cup of tea.
I was staying in Osaka, and from there i could visit the surrounding places easily. That region is known for historical and beautiful landscape scenes, so i think you would have a great time there as well.
I really recommend Korea though, the atmosphere there is just different than Japan, in a positive way. plus you can also visit the UN cemetery in Busan where are our heroes are lying. Maybe i can upload some pictures of my pics of that cemetery, if i have them on my pc.
These two countrys are the ones i'd like to visit most, but my actual motivation for a trip is to visit crazy Tokyo. :tup:

download

But ofcourse also Osaka and other historical sites like Hiroshima and Kyoto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom