What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mistaken for Japanese couple of times :D although I'm much too tall for east-Asian.

I got mistaken for Japanese couple of times :D although I'm much too tall for east-Asian.

I didn't know Turks look east asian?

Anyways, yea those jap girls can be cute but they don't anything for me. Maybe because in our culture, we tend to emphasize more on the body and east asians usually don't have a nice one.

Like you won't find this kind of beauty in east asians

ogaaag2m53jpj03t74vqb8o.jpg

Last edited:
Body is not so important for me, I like cute girls more :)

There is actually quite an amount of Turks with Asiatic features but its not much as east asians of course, due to hundreds of years of mixture, but still visible.

Body is not so important for me, I like cute girls more :)

There is actually quite an amount of Turks with Asiatic features but its not much as east asians of course, due to hundreds of years of mixture, but still visible.

Yea, it's a difference in culture. In Brazil, we have better weather and beaches everywhere, so a woman's body is exposed more than in other countries. So, women feel pressured to be in shape.

Millette ki fantaziye bak aman Allah'ım, ne abaza bir toplumuz.
La oğlum günah günah :)

Hayır şu Japonlar birşeye de benzemiyor. Arkadan baktığın zaman bildiğin erkek, götleri bir Acayip, bende daha çok göt var bunlara bakarsan.

Tövbe tövbe

Millette ki fantaziye bak aman Allah'ım, ne abaza bir toplumuz.
La oğlum günah günah :)

Hayır şu Japonlar birşeye de benzemiyor. Arkadan baktığın zaman bildiğin erkek, götleri bir Acayip, bende daha çok göt var bunlara bakarsan.

Tövbe tövbe
Ne varki bunda? Uzak dogunun kültürünü yakindan taniyip kaynasmak istiyoruz sadece, birnevi kültür alisverisi. :eek:

Ha, bide su göt konusunda sana birkac resim gösterirdim ama sonra senin yüzünden günaha girdim dersin simdi. :D

Last edited:
Ne varki bunda? Uzak dogunun kültürünü yakindan taniyip kaynasmak istiyoruz sadece, birnevi kültür alisverisi. :eek:

Ha, bide su göt konusunda sana birkac resim gösterirdim ama sonra senin yüzünden günaha girdim dersin simdi. :D

Hayır sağ salim deki ihtiyar gibi.
Benim Abdesti mi bozdur mayın. :)

Hayır Ir.Tab. kızdı.

Bana erkeğim dediğini hatırlıyorum ben ya.
Acaba benden korktu da erkeğim mi dedi :omghaha:

Think tank releases Turkey local election predictions

anket-secim.jpg

KONDA is known for its accurate predictions in Turkey, having been the most accurate think tank in the 2011 general elections.
World Bulletin / News Desk

One of Turkey's main think tanks, KONDA, has released the much awaited predictions for Turkey's local elections on March 30.

According to data collected on March 22-23, KONDA predicts that the ruling Justice and Development Party (AK Party) will take the most seats with 46% of the vote. Meanwhile, Turkey's second biggest party, the Republican People's Party (CHP) is predicted to be runner-up with 27% of the votes.

Right-wing National Movement Party (MHP) is predicted to come third with 15% while pro-Kurdish Peace and Democracy Party (BDP) is seen to be predicted with 7% of the vote. Other parties are predicted to share the remaining 5%.

The data was collected across 33 of Turkey's 81 provinces after interviews with 3,670 participants.

KONDA is known for its accurate predictions in Turkey, having been the most accurate think tank in the 2011 general elections.

Think tank releases Turkey local election predictions | Politics | Worldbulletin News

i just hope that these elections will be over so that life will be relative more calm again.
this election is so over-hyped, as if it's general elections. geez...

@revojam

So what do you think about people attaching pictures of women? As a female what is your reaction? Do you just laugh or what?

:unsure:
Revojam is a girl? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom