What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Serpentine

I haven't seen anything related in Turkish news.

But Erdoğan has always been mad, I would nt be suprised.

And your source is an Armenian website?
Actually, too many Facebook pages and twitter accounts who post updates on civil war in Syria have already said that. The reason that it isn't still in media outlets is that the news is still fresh and Armenian sites reacted to it quickly because the town is inhabited mostly by Armenians.

it's not hard to believe, because the town was isolated from all sides by SAA/NDF and the only open route was Turkish border. Some pages already stated that elements from inside Turkish soil also helped the injured rebels and took them back.

I can't confirm it 100%, that's why I aksed a question here, and the source was just an example, nothing more.

No news from Turkish sites. :meeting:

Syria's Representative to UN has also officially protested Turkey allowing the border crossing. Very disappointing development if true.

Syria’s Permanent Representative to the UN Dr. Bashar al-Jaafari on Friday sent two identical letters to the UN Secretary-General and the head of the Security Council.

In the letters, al-Jaafari said “following up on our letters directed to you on terrorist activities carried out by terrorist groups and entities linked to Al Qaeda in the Syrian Arab Republic and the direct involvement of the Turkish government in supporting said activities, and based on instructions from the Syrian government, I would like to bring to your attention the following:

“As part of the constant efforts exerted by the regimes of some states in the region and outside to foil the political solution for the crisis in Syria and insisting on employing the option of violence and terrorism, armed terrorist groups – most of their members affiliated with the terrorist organizations Jabhat al-Nusra and al-Islam Army – snuck across Turkish territories on Friday and attacked the Syrian side of the border crossing on the Syrian-Turkish borders in the area of Kasab in Lattakia’s northern countryside, and when Syrian Arab Army units repelled this attack, the Turkish army covered this terrorist attack and provided logistic and military support for it.”

I don't know where Erdogan is going with this.
Just today, ISIL gave Turkey 3 days to evacuate tomb of Suleiman Shah in Syria.

@Sinan @xenon54 @T-123456

It seems that rebels launched an invasion from inside of Turkish soil to the Syrian border town of Kesab in Latakia. Is it confirmed that it was from Turkish soil? And if yes, has Erdogan gone mad or something? Because invaders included too many Nusra members along with IF.

Syrian Rebels Attack Armenian Community of Kesab | Hetq
I dont know if they came from Turkey or not but even if, these people are also threatening us and killing our people.

Aleppo Clashes Threaten to Spill into Turkish Territory | Page 7

Two Soldiers and One Cop killed in Turkey | Page 4

Last edited:
I dont know if they came from Turkey or not but even if, these people are also threatening us and killing our people.

Aleppo Clashes Threaten to Spill into Turkish Territory | Page 7

Two Soldiers and One Cop killed in Turkey | Page 4

I know dear, but must of those who attack Turkey are ISIL nutjobs.

And that's exactly what I'm saying. Erdogan is sacrificing Turkey's security to reach his goal in Syria. terrorism is a 2 sided blade and terrorists are not supposed to be good friends.

I know dear, but must of those who attack Turkey are ISIL nutjobs.

And that's exactly what I'm saying. Erdogan is sacrificing Turkey's security to reach his goal in Syria. terrorism is a 2 sided blade and terrorists are not supposed to be good friends.
Mate i dont know whats going on in Erdogans mind but the best is you watch this video, i think its one of the most rational explanations about Syria.

These guys whether we want them to or not are in Turkey. I saw it with my own eyes at those military stores in istanbul
Mate i dont know whats going on in Erdogans mind but the best is you watch this video, i think its one of the most rational explanations about Syria.

Dude this caspian report guy is the best. Did you watch his video on Ukraine? The video about the Ottoman Empire is really good too.:smart:

These guys whether we want them to or not are in Turkey. I saw it with my own eyes at those military stores in istanbul

Dude this caspian report guy is the best. Did you watch his video on Ukraine? The video about the Ottoman Empire is really good too.:smart:
I watched the one about the decline of Ottomans, it was really interesting, it showed some interesting aspects of the Ottomans and why some of them caused the end of the empire. :tup:

Does anyone know how to change a Thread tittle?

Turn yourself 3 times in a circle, after that jump twice, than say the following: ooh great powers of PDF give me strength to change this title.

After that call a mod and ask if he can change the thread title.

P.s: first part is optional :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom