What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is that & perhaps the only face saving here though one can very easily argue that Romanians had less resources to develop their less humans than us too ! :undecided:

Hey @flamer84 do you know the entire population of Romania (21.4 million) is more or less equal to the entire population of the Pakistani City of Karachi (23.5 million) ! :unsure:

Damn....we breed like rabbits ! :blink:

We breed like...heck! i don't even now which animal has 1.7 fertility rate :(

@rmi5 brother are online ?? i need you to search something for me in YouTube if it's possible can we talk about this issue with Telepathy ?;)

@rmi5 brother are online ?? i need you to search something for me in YouTube if it's possible can we talk about this issue with Telepathy ?

OK, no problem buddy. Let me focus, and start telepathy
That-suspicious-meme.jpg

@flamer84 What does the average romanian think about Turkey?

I once asked the same question to Flamer.

If i don't remember wrong we are seen in a positive way in Romania. We are the biggest trade partner of Romania in balkans, Turkish investments are above $6 Billion. And more than 6000 Turkish companies works in Romania.

But As like almost all other Balkan countries, Romanians are a bit skeptical about rising Turkish influence in the region.

Am I correct @flamer84 ?

@flamer84 What does the average romanian think about Turkey?

Opinion is generally a very good one,altough we are christian othodox ,romanians are not the "fundamentalist" type.The good perception comes from our tutkish/tatar community which in most opinions is a poster for how minorities should look:well integrated,educated,in good relations with the majority.If you respect them and their rights they respect you back.I myself come from Constanta,the region with the most turks/tatars so i speak from direct contact.

There are also other reasons:

1.Good relations between countries,no war between us since 1878.

2.In 1940 when we got the soviet ultimatum to give them Bessarabia we wanted to resist but Hungary and Bulgaria would attack us to.In this eventuality we had a pact that Serbia would attack Hungary,Greece and Turkey would attack Bulgaria if they would attack Romania.Serbia and Greece told us that they won't repect the treaty and stay neutral and advised us to cede land to the russians.Only Turkey told us that they will respect the bargain and attack Bulgaria.That will never be forgotten and taught us a valuable lesson in "orthodox brotherhood" and "muslim enemy".

I once asked the same question to Flamer.

If i don't remember wrong we are seen in a positive way in Romania. We are the biggest trade partner of Romania in balkans, Turkish investments are above $6 Billion. And more than 6000 Turkish companies works in Romania.

But As like almost all other Balkan countries, Romanians are a bit skeptical about rising Turkish influence in the region.

Am I correct @flamer84 ?

No.We don't care that much.We always look East and the growling bear.

Romanians don't suffer from "past nightmares".We would have forgiven the russians to,but they meddle with us even today.

No.We don't care that much.

Okay, than our Serbian friend told me that about Serbia, my bad.

We always look East and the growling bear.

Romanians don't suffer from "past nightmares".We would have forgiven the russians to,but they meddle with us even today.

Another question, i still can't grasp...

Why Europe seems to be afraid of Russia ? EU has many countries and probably much bigger forces when combined... so what's the fret ?

Okay, than our Serbian friend told me that about Serbia, my bad.

Another question, i still can't grasp...

Why Europe seems to be afraid of Russia ? EU has many countries and probably much bigger forces when combined... so what's the fret ?

Europe as whole isn't afraid per say.It just tries to stop them from meddling again in our zone,for good reasons to.They're a bad element.It's not like whole of Europe trembles in fear at the thought of T90's rolling in.

Altough,to be fair most eastern europeans are still "shell shocked" from communist times.It damaged us alot.

Europe as whole isn't afraid per say.It just tries to stop them from meddling again in our zone,for good reasons to.They're a bad element.It's not like whole of Europe trembles in fear at the thought of T90's rolling in.

Altough,to be fair most eastern europeans are still "shell shocked" from communist times.It damaged us alot.

LOL,watching a Romanian talk show right now.Big title on the screen:

"Beyond the Volga,there is EVIL" :laughcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom