What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone agrees that you fit perfect for this job. :tup:

Mate, i once said (and in ME section) that if no one is up to taking the position than i'm willing.

Seems like that stuck on me. :)

Mate, i once said (and in ME section) that if no one is up to taking the position than i'm willing.

Seems like that stuck on me. :)
It would be a shame if you wouldnt accept it, you are our democratically elected mod. :D

Hey sexy.

I'm back lol.

Where is your jealous lover Haman? :P
Hey buddy,
That idiot got banned again. :omghaha: He is 99% of the time in banned situation and in 1% of time busy with 1-5 words trolling. I will miss him until his next run of unbanned-banned cycle.:rofl: This time, his close friend banned him, which it was kinda funny. :lol:

Xenon, T-12345 and Turar are both good, let's elect one of them. :yahoo:
Come on guys, do not be humble, which one of you are ready to take the responsibility?

Hey buddy,
That idiot got banned again. :omghaha: He is 99% of the time in banned situation and in 1% of time busy with 1-5 words trolling. I will miss him until his next run of unbanned-banned cycle.:rofl: This time, his friend banned him, which it was kinda funny. :lol:
Be nice. He has a good heart.

:dirol:

Be nice. He has a good heart.

:dirol:
LOL, anyway, what's up Reza? when the next season will be aired? Have you continued your relationship in the next season as well? :rofl:

It would be a shame if you wouldnt accept it, you are our democratically elected mod. :D
Come on guys, do not be humble, which one of you are ready to take the responsibility?

I would accept..... but lets hear people's opinions first. Maybe there are people who wants to take the job.

Second and most important issue. As you know we can't decide a mod between ourselves. We can only give names to administration and they will evaluate.

Thirdly, i think the best would be @Neptune being a mod again.

LOL, anyway, what's up Reza? when the next season will be aired? Have you continued your relationship in the next season as well? :rofl:

Man you Iranians are weird.

I met an older Iranian guy the other day, and when he asked my name, he was excited and spit some farsi at me.

I replied in farsi, but obviously my farsi is in Pakistani accent. He quickly asked me where I was from, and I said Pakistan. Then he tried to avoid me for the rest of the night. He said something about being from Caspian Sea area, Mazardarian or something.

Anyways, I was like lol. This dude was super hating.

I would accept..... but lets hear people's opinions first. Maybe there are people who wants to take the job.

Second and most important issue. As you know we can't decide a mod between ourselves. We can only give names to administration and they will evaluate.

Thirdly, i think the best would be @Neptune being a mod again.
Well, Neptune is also ok for me, he made his job good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom