YomudGharaTepeSheikh_Iran.jpg
JQ4P5585YomudStallion_LachineKhan_GharaTepeSheikh_Iran.jpg
JQ4P5648YomudMare_Roshan_GharaTepeSheikh_Iran.jpg
JQ4P5682YomudGharaTepeSheikh_Iran.jpg
JQ4P5719YomudMare_Roshan_GharaTepeSheikh_Iran.jpg
MI9E2189YomudGharaTepeSheikh_Iran.jpg

akhal_teke.jpg

the end

@rmi5 the horse you see in iran actually wasn't akhal teke they were yomud horse :bounce:
LOL, both of them are Turkmen horses, so there is no difference for me ;)

Dude I know Turkmens have a strong horse culture, what I was wondering if they have different kind of nomads among them, as I said our guys were from mountain areas, they didn't had a strong horse culture, but nomads from central anatolian or eastern anatolian flatlands would have a stronger horse culture. :)

Btw people keep sharing that Albino Akhal Teke under the name of most beautiful horse at facebook :D

Albino ahal teke?

al-hasani is back.
LOL, haman10 just got banned and al-hassani got unbanned. it seems that we have a law of conservation of number of trolls in the forum. :lol:
Anyway, I have no problem with al-hasani if he refrains to comment about us, and decides to be a nice person again.

@ELTurco sen o al-hasani adamla konusma lutfen. You know what im sayin? Adamdan biktim.

Arkadaslar Ortadogu bolümünü bundan sonra ignore edecegim, sizde aynisini yapin...

Valla biktim ergen kavgasindan, birak zaten onlar birbirlerini yemekle mesgul, biz isimize bakalim.

Benim bu forumde en cok zevk aldigim sey Doritos ve Al-hasani kavgalari :lol:..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom