What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would accept..... but lets hear people's opinions first. Maybe there are people who wants to take the job.

Second and most important issue. As you know we can't decide a mod between ourselves. We can only give names to administration and they will evaluate.

Thirdly, i think the best would be @Neptune being a mod again.
Neptune has very strict disciplines which I really like it, since it impedes trolls to roam freely. But, I think he said that he does not want to be a mod again :( @Neptune what is your opinion?

Man you Iranians are weird.

I met an older Iranian guy the other day, and when he asked my name, he was excited and spit some farsi at me.

I replied in farsi, but obviously my farsi is in Pakistani accent. He quickly asked me where I was from, and I said Pakistan. Then he tried to avoid me for the rest of the night. He said something about being from Caspian Sea area, Mazardarian or something.

Anyways, I was like lol. This dude was super hating.
Mazandaranis are usually very cool people, I don't know why he has been racist with you. :frown: But, anyway, did you tell him that you're Reza, or did you say you are Reza Farahan?!!! probably his fear has been legitimate. :lol:

Mazandaranis are usually very cool people, I don't know why he has been racist with you. :frown: But, anyway, did you tell him that you're Reza, or did you say you are Reza Farahan?!!! probably his fear has been legitimate. :lol:

I don't think I come off as gay. I mean I have a typical brooklyn asshole american accent. lol. So idk. I think he was one of those Shahi Iranians. Said he hadn't been back for 30 years.

I don't think I come off as gay. I mean I have a typical brooklyn asshole american accent. lol. So idk. I think he was one of those Shahi Iranians. Said he hadn't been back for 30 years.
LOL, So he has been a racist a$$hole, just ignore them buddy ;)

LOL, So he has been a racist a$$hole, just ignore them buddy ;)

Well he wasn't rude to me, but just avoided me. So, idk what was going on in his head. But this does not change my outlook on Iranians in general, so no worries.

thx for compliments guys. I'm kinda very tired from those desert rats, so you are ı'm guessing. It'd be okay ıf you want me to do, ur call.

I do. :agree:

I believe most of us do wants you back. :)

Now the important question. How are we going to do this ?

Is your word is enough for moderation, do you need our support like opening a thread and declearing our support for you ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, but it's not up to us anyways...i suggest you to watching tonight's match instead :lol:. While I was busy with watching the game and solving ygs at the same time :lol:

Well, but it's not up to us anyways...i suggest you to watching tonight's match instead :lol:. While I was busy with watching the game and solving ygs at the same time :lol:

We can always use force....

I remember you saying " They don't want a mod for Turkish section" is that still in effect.

Thanks :) It is good to know I have friends like you that got my back ;)
your welcome dude

Hey sexy.
I'm back lol.
dude i love to see you back :D in your farewell threads i try write something but i didn't have permission to write i very glad to cya back :yay:

I met an older Iranian guy the other day, and when he asked my name, he was excited and spit some farsi at me.

I replied in farsi, but obviously my farsi is in Pakistani accent. He quickly asked me where I was from, and I said Pakistan. Then he tried to avoid me for the rest of the night. He said something about being from Caspian Sea area, Mazardarian or something.
dude the babu(mazaranis) are very famous to being wired in north:nono: . ask from every turkmen ,talish ,gilaki we are all have same opinion even i can say all iran have same opinion about them now you are telling me you meet with pahlavid lover babu(mazerani) :fie: . don't talk to them don't trust to them just avoid them this is my advise :happy: don't let him effect your happiness

Okay, than.

As you know Webby usually don't read threads much. He just looks at the thread a little and gives his decision (we know he doesn't wants a mod for our section). Since we know his mind a bit here, this is how we are going to do it.

He doesn't ignore mass demands; when you resigned and there have been objections for Bahoz by most of our members, he banned him immediately.

I'm going to open a thread and and want the support of the Turkish posters. When that thread reaches a number of posts, we will mention Webby, and issue our demands.

We will see how it will roll out.

excellent plan :yahoo: just tell me when and were i should support you :police:

@Sinan Patron sensin :> burda Türkçe yazmamizda bi sıkıntı yok bence, bu arada, ne yapacağımızı yazdığın postu silsen ya da en azından edit edip yazıyı kaldırman faydamıza olur bence, sen bilirsin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom