What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I'll have to make something up :lol: On a more serious note, I try be a very positive person in general. I have noticed that quite a few on PDF seem to have huge chips on their shoulders which I think accomplishes nothing.

i think that you, as an American, are automatically seen as a rather suspicious person from a hostile nation by certain people here. I mean, i guess almost all of the main nationalities (Chinese, Indian, Pakistani, Iranians, Turks) here have disagreements up to a varying degree with the US, the foreign policy of the US that is. That's just politics though.

so, what about American politics? which side are you supporting and why?

What do you think of this from al-Hasani's Thread?

Yet 90% of all Turks here hate him and his rule. Mostly only the poor peasants in Turkey that can easily be fooled (remember that Turkey is still largely a poor country although the living standards are growing rapidly especially in the past 10 years) are voting for him.
@Sinan @BronzePlaque @xenon54 @Baykuş @T-123456 @revojam @ELTurco @olcayto @Ozturk10 @Targon @usernameless @madmusti @Kaan @telkon @Hyperion @MertKaan @ghara ghan @basibos @TurAr @MrTopal27 @AKINCI @xxxKULxxx @eagleeye

What's up with all the thread fight btw? :yu:

i think that you, as an American, are automatically seen as a rather suspicious person from a hostile nation by certain people here. I mean, i guess almost all of the main nationalities (Chinese, Indian, Pakistani, Iranians, Turks) here have disagreements up to a varying degree with the US, the foreign policy of the US that is. That's just politics though.

so, what about American politics? which side are you supporting and why?

Well certain people here can see me however they choose to. Nothing I can do about that, and quite frankly, it doesn't bother me one bit. I'm not here to try and change hearts and minds. Or to try to influence or bully people to my side of any particular issue. There are quite enough people on PDF already that try to do that everyday. I've actually made many friends from all over the world here and have been treated very well and respectfully for the most part. As for the whole 'hostile nation' thing, I could just as easily be biased towards some nations that I might view as hostile. Suspicion works both ways. I'm not someone that sees "boogeymen" everywhere

When I talk to individuals here, I don't see nations. I just see human beings. I know full well not everyone thinks or acts exactly the same from any nation. Just like not all Americans act and think the same. As for my politics, I don't subscribe to any one political ideology. I have various nuanced views. I tend to be a very positive person and always try to maintain a positive outlook.

I enjoy most of the forums in general. I just happen to find the Turkish ones to be the most calm and rational. in addition, some of the nicest people I've met on PDF.

Last edited:
I have only one question can any one tell me ending of what happened in season 2 of Intikam ?

Fakhri Pasha "The Defender of Madina"

Read from the beginning of the thread to the end and you will see why we are mad.
I read the whole thread, it makes me sad. I wonder what's their view on Abdul Hamid. If they make blablah then it's the proof they supported the Western "attempt" invasion of Turkey and the betrayal.

Abdul_Hamid_II_BNF_Gallica.jpg

Short summary of him with Herzl, true story.

@Yzd Khalifa I'm sorry if we offended you in any way. We were forced to say what we said and we will be forced to continue to do so until the mods handle this situation or untill you tell al-himari to stop trolling.

Last edited:
@Yzd Khalifah I'm sorry if we offended you in any way. We were forced to say what we said and we will be forced to continue to do so until the mods handle this situation or untill you tell al-himari to stop trolling.
You didnt meantioned properly.
@Yzd Khalifa Kaan is talking to you.

I read the whole thread, it makes me sad. I wonder what's their view on Abdul Hamid. If they make blablah then it's the proof they supported the Western "attempt" invasion of Turkey and the betrayal.

Abdul_Hamid_II_BNF_Gallica.jpg

Short summary of him with Herzl, true story.

You guys should really do something about the quality of your shows.

I'm not saying someone is a troll, but if you think this person is in fact a "troll", why reply back.

I suggest that people should just act as if a certain individual(s) doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom