What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am good. Thanks for asking. Do come to the forum occasionally I have come across a great remedy that will lower the aftereffects of reading those mind numbing posts of @Armstrong :angel:

Stop being jealous of my brilliance because of which I was offered the Nobel Prize in multiple categories numerous times but I refused each & every time just so the second place holders would not go heart-broken ! :coffee:

Stop being jealous of my brilliance because of which I was offered the Nobel Prize in multiple categories numerous times but I refused each & every time just so the second place holders would not go heart-broken ! :coffee:

Ab itna bura waqt bhi nahin aaya dunya per Khuda na khwasta :p:

746707.jpg

bu arabian legend adam kitapci destekliyor. O yzd khalifa adam bize karsi birsey diyerse artik biti ben onlari saldiricam. ben cok haber topladim bugun onlari karsi kulanmak icin.

Okuzle ciddi konusarak bisey elde edemezsin. Sadece gormek istedigini goruyor deve. Sunduklarini es gecer ya da konuyu degistirir veya kari gibi kivirir, sasar kalirsin. Dalga gecmek cok daha etkili. Deveci deyince yazdiklarini 4 defa degistirdi birkac dakika icinde.

Mate you are too positive. :)

I wanna argue with you on something...anything. :D

Thanks! I'll have to make something up :lol: On a more serious note, I try be a very positive person in general. I have noticed that quite a few on PDF seem to have huge chips on their shoulders which I think accomplishes nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom