What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Are my comments childish or what? o_O

No I dunno I just figured you as a Kid; I did the same thing with @T-123456 & @Sinan too ! :)

I just hope that @rmi5 is a kid as I think he is & not some 80 year old Grandpa sitting out his retirement days playing video games & hitting on everything that moves; starting with the nurses in his retirement house ! :unsure:

No I dunno I just figured you as a Kid; I did the same thing with @T-123456 & @Sinan too ! :)

I just hope that @rmi5 is a kid as I think he is & not some 80 year old Grandpa sitting out his retirement days playing video games & hitting on everything that moves; starting with the nurses in his retirement house ! :unsure:
:rofl:
Nope dude, I have exactly the same age as you and @xenon54 , and I am currently a PhD student in electrical engineering. What do you do buddy? I mean instead of being a lady's man and naked a$$ belly dancing :lol:

:rofl:
Nope dude, I have exactly the same age as you and @xenon54 , and I am currently a PhD student in electrical engineering. What do you do buddy? I mean instead of being a lady's man and naked a$$ belly dancing :lol:

Well I do have a Professional Accountancy Qualification along with a BSc (Hon) in Applied Accounting & now I'm looking towards the Chartered Financial Analyst designation with, hopefully, a future in Investment Finance ! :unsure:

omg i thought all of you 40-50 years old and all of you are military men ! o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom