What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for Pakistan and Egypt its was a question of corruption, it has nothing to do with beeing secular.
And for Turkey, after fall of Ottomans the secular goverment united Turkey and won the battle against Imperialists.

For Turkey yes but in that country everyone is telling his statement and they dont a certain indicator.Everyone think must go his own way they dont have a certain indicator and direction so they progress less.In Iran all have one way and direction.In Pakistan if they follow one way they will be successful.I will continue this discussion tomorrow now I have go to bed :D
All of talking is freindly and just political discussions

Depends on your definition of empire. Empires are pretty much now extinct, as conquering lands and expanding your border is no longer seen as internationally acceptable. It has been replaced by what the US has which is a combination of soft power, funding and worldwide military bases. Iran on the other hand has regional power in the middle east.

Yes Iran has no power in out of its borders like other countries in the world.My mention from empire is not conquer and rule others.I mean a powerfull contry in the region and a independent powerfull and effective country in the world.

DUDE, i stopped watching "Magnifcent Century" cuz they killed Ibrahim Pasha, someone has to be accountable for this? who made that swerial, i want the director at m desk NOW

DUDE, i stopped watching "Magnifcent Century" cuz they killed Ibrahim Pasha, someone has to be accountable for this? who made that swerial, i want the director at m desk NOW
This really happened in history, they are inspired by real events, so the director is not responsible. :lol:

Have @SOHEIL dressed as a Lady complete with the High Heels, the nail polish, the lipstick & the back-less dress & sent to outer space on Iran's next space mission, as a companion for a male Orangutan ! :agree:

-2-28-.gif

You wiped a history of 600 year! This so called vowel system made the Turkish language poor. If you translate 250 years text in modern Turkish then you have a problem.

Do you have any idea of what you are talking about, my dear friend?

1: Vowels are not marked in Arabic script.
2: There is no difference between some of consonants.

The result is that it creates a confusion for many words, you have to read some sentences several times in order to fully understand it. On the other hand, there is no way you can go wrong with the current Latin alphabet of ours. This is the question of practicality, not culture or history.

Do you have any idea of what you are talking about, my dear friend?

1: Vowels are not marked in Arabic script.
2: There is no difference between some of consonants.

The result is that it creates a confusion for many words, you have to read some sentences several times in order to fully understand it.

That is why you have diacritical signs in Arabic, as well as the tashdid and sokun. The reasons why you guys changed your alphabet was due to westernization, and not practicality.

In case you are not aware of it, the Arabic script allows the expression of three vowel sounds only (there is 9 in Azerbaijani, 8 in Turkish). And what do you suggest for the problem with consonants? Sure, you can try to modify it, but that is a far greater effort than slightly modifying Latin to your specific vowel sounds. So indeed, it comes down to the practicality factor I mentioned.

but, why did the Sultans listen to their wives that much?

Dont take that serial serious mate..Sultan Suleiman himself actually lived in that Palace for only 2 years in his entire life..The rest, he was always with his army in the campaigns...But according to that serial, Sultan Suleiman doesnt even go out of his chamber in the Palace..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom