What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont take that serial serious mate..Sultan Suleiman himself actually lived in that Palace for only 2 years in his entire life..The rest, he was always with his army in the campaigns...But according to that serial, Sultan Suleiman doesnt even go out of his chamber in the Palace..
no, they did send him in wars, but why he kill Ibrahim and Mustafa and Gulfem? all his well wishers

Lol, did you mean ''Iranian food is better than Turkish food''? :rofl:
then if u think u know farsi better than how i know turkish , i like to see you trying :D

whats the right sentence then ? :undecided: :cray:

p.s i dont know turkish , but some words like ghaza (food ) is similar to farsi :D

then if u think u know farsi better than how i know turkish , i like to see you trying :D

whats the right sentence then ? :undecided: :cray:
Cmon bro we booth know you used Google translate. :D

You wrote:
''İran'ın gıda türkiye'nin gıda daha iyidir''

But this would be the right sentence:
''İran'ın yemekleri Türk yemeklerin'den daha güzel''

''Gıda'' is translated like ''groceries'', but you should have used ''yemek'' which is translated like ''food''.

What you said sounded like:

''Iranian groceries are better than Turkish groceries'' :lol:

:lol:

sure mate ! i never said i know turkish ! but i seriously thought gida or ghaza is food like in farsi :(
It is, just ''gida'' means ''grocery'', while ''yemek'' is ''food'', its all the same in the end.

Do you have any idea of what you are talking about, my dear friend?

1: Vowels are not marked in Arabic script.
2: There is no difference between some of consonants.

The result is that it creates a confusion for many words, you have to read some sentences several times in order to fully understand it. On the other hand, there is no way you can go wrong with the current Latin alphabet of ours. This is the question of practicality, not culture or history.

The chinees dont have vowels they stil can read and write.

selamlar arkadaşlar acilden size işim düştü fransa vizesi için gerekli olan ingilizce veya fransızca seyahatın amacı ve ayrıntılı planını anlatan dilekçe örneği lazım Yada yardımcı olabilecek birisi var mı nasıl yazılacagı konusunda ?

Fransa Vizesi

Bu sayfadan bulabilirsin

Evet, ben iş için gittiğimde bile turistik diyorum. :)

During to visit friend of mine Celi... .. between dates, ......- ...... , in France, I will be planning to visit the cities and places listed below

France

Paris
-
-
Amiens
-
-
Holland

Oss
-
Nijmegen

-

Olur mu ki ?

During to visit friend of mine Celi... .. between dates, ......- ...... , in France, I will be planning to visit the cities and places listed below

France

Paris
-
-
Amiens
-
-
Holland

Oss
-
Nijmegen

-

Olur mu ki ?
Vizeyi Fransa icin aldigin icin,yalniz Fransis sehirlerini yazsan daha iyi olur.
Vizeyi aldiktan sonra fark etmez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom