What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much fuss...Our "Defence" section totally became a chit-chat center

As I said, Sinan was very fanatically arguing with webmaster. He might have given him a couple of days off but to ban plus delete his account? I don't know about Ghara Ghan, he was quite polite the whole time.

@WebMaster you're such a man with the worst sense of humor. Even if you were a king, it does not give you the right of "joking" with deactivating member accounts. You know well what I am sayın webby. Act like a man

@WebMaster you're such a man with the worst sense of humor. Even if you were a king, it does not give you the right of "joking" with deactivating member accounts. You know well what I am sayın webby. Act like a man
i hope he brings them back soon so that we can have a normalization in relations. In the mean time the negotiations for the release of our hostages are still ongoing .

35 Uygur Turks still awaiting!

''35 Uighur Turks who fled China are waiting in the transit section of Ýstanbul's Atatürk Airport for 17 days as they are waiting for a permission to enter into Turkey, private Cihan news agency reported.

The group of Uighurs include children and pregnant women.

It was not immediately clear why Turkish authorities still didn't answer their call for an asylum.

''

uygur.jpg

Seeking asylum, 35 Uighurs waiting in İstanbul airport for 17 days - Today's Zaman, your gateway to Turkish daily news

35 Uygur Turks still awaiting!

''35 Uighur Turks who fled China are waiting in the transit section of Ýstanbul's Atatürk Airport for 17 days as they are waiting for a permission to enter into Turkey, private Cihan news agency reported.

The group of Uighurs include children and pregnant women.

It was not immediately clear why Turkish authorities still didn't answer their call for an asylum.

''

uygur.jpg

Seeking asylum, 35 Uighurs waiting in İstanbul airport for 17 days - Today's Zaman, your gateway to Turkish daily news

Uighur group granted access to Turkey after 18-day wait
The group, which included women and children, had arrived in Turkey with different flights in an attempt to escape persecution in their homeland of East Turkestan (Xinjiang), China.

World Bulletin / News Desk

35 Uighur Turks who have been kept waiting in transit at Istanbul Ataturk airport since fleeing to Turkey from China on March 25 have finally been given permission to enter the country.

The group, which included women and children, had arrived in Turkey with different flights in an attempt to escape persecution in their homeland of East Turkestan (Xinjiang), China.

Concerns were being raised over their health during their lengthy wait amid reports that one child had been rushed to hospital.

Due to missing documents, the group was not legally entitled to enter Turkey. However, after fulfilling the necessary checks, the group was finally granted entry.

Uighur group granted access to Turkey after 18-day wait | General | Worldbulletin News

Here's a video of that group;

---

it seems once the media made full coverage of the case, they were admitted quickly..

i worry about the other news of 200+ Uyghurs who were in Thailand. It has been a month or so since i didn;t read anything about it anymore. I hope Turkey will do more for Turkics ffs.

Its not a joke, he was banned for violating the forum rules. His ban will be revoked when he is forgiven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom