What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he or she ever posts though.
He posts wherever there is a news related to Brazilian defence.I am planning to open a thread related to Brazilian defence weapons.This will surely attract more Brazilians on this forum who may be googling about it before.

At the same time I criticize the yankee nation.
Indeed and i respect your opinion.Btw you could have complained about negative ratings given to you if you felt that it was wrong.

He posts wherever there is a news related to Brazilian defence.I am planning to open a thread related to Brazilian defence weapons.This will surely attract more Brazilians on this forum who may be googling about it before.

Yeah especially with the Brazilian armed forces further modernization plans, I believe they recently ordered jets from the Swedes.

Indeed and i respect your opinion.Btw you could have complained about negative ratings given to you if you felt that it was wrong.

Oh can I? I was negatively rated by Chinese mods mostly. I didn't know I could appeal those.

Oh can I? I was negatively rated by people of a Chinese mods mostly. I didn't know I could appeal those.

Yeah we have some crazy Chinese posters here.

Whatta homo-erotic wish.:p:

Yeah well everyone has the babes and the Carnival stereotypes about Brazilians. But what about the badassery of their martial artists ?

Oh can I? I was negatively rated by Chinese mods mostly. I didn't know I could appeal those.
You could have but its too late now becasue you will not be able to find those posts which were negatively rated.IF you think that you could find it then complain in this thread.Negative ratings are mainly given when you do personal attacks or abuse someone.If you are sure that you didnt did it then your negative ratings will be nullified.

Wrong Post Ratings

You could have but its too late now becasue you will not be able to find those posts which were negatively rated.IF you think that you could find it then complain in this thread.Negative ratings are mainly given when you do personal attacks or abuse someone.If you are sure that you didnt did it then your negative ratings will be nullified.

Wrong Post Ratings

I might have abused people. Honestly don't remember. But I didn't start the abuse

I might have abused people. Honestly don't remember. But I didn't start the abuse
Then open a thread in GHQ.Make excuse that i was a new member here and didnt took rules seriously and got carried and abused some members and got negative ratings.I will surely take care of rules and will not break any rules from now.People don take my views seriously because of these negative ratings.

I am sure that they will nullify your negative ratings because you are a Brazilian.Add some more spice to the above and act like a victim ;)

Wrong Post Ratings

धन्यवाद

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom