What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the long explanation. It seems it would be best if both Azeri and Turks can leave religion aside when it comes to our relationship, but as you said the only Azeri and Turkish 'troublemakers' would most likely consist of partially the elders and the 'hardcore' religious younger ones. Our people must learn to set aside these things, because our jewish, christian, shaman etc. brethern also need to be accepted, and i know there are still a certain type of people who will see these brethern as 'less' than sunni and probably shii too.
Constitution of Medina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is why most Turkish Jews left to Israel. It is all lost human capital. But I think things are improving. Couple of years back we had a Turkish Jew represent us in Eurovision.
Why dont they move to switzerland, the u.s, or canada?

Thanks for the long explanation. It seems it would be best if both Azeri and Turks can leave religion aside when it comes to our relationship, but as you said the only Azeri and Turkish 'troublemakers' would most likely consist of partially the elders and the 'hardcore' religious younger ones. Our people must learn to set aside these things, because our jewish, christian, shaman etc. brethern also need to be accepted, and i know there are still a certain type of people who will see these brethern as 'less' than sunni and probably shii too.
Hopefully, the hardcore religious sentiments are eliminated in younger generation. BTW, even most of older generations also do not care that much, like 30-40 years ago, about this stuff. ;) and many of the religious elders, do not care about mullahs and sectarianism, ...

These were different Uyghurs but what do you think the government should have done?
They came to Turkey and asked for asylum,you know who they are and why they came,why let them wait for 3 weeks at the Airport?
Why not arrange better accommodations for them?
Exactly, i noticed the news about the recent happening when it was already the 17th day that they were waiting at the airport. That day was also the day i first saw a news about that case. And a day later they were allowed to enter Turkiye. Seems like media pressure. What if the (social) media didn't make a fuss about it? Who knows they would have been waiting even now or maybe return. It might be discrimantory, but Turkish govt should ease the procedure for Turkics to enter. Those people came to Turkiye with a positive expectation and if the govt screws up in whatever way, then Turkics who were considering to come to Turkiye will doubt. Reputation is at stake. Otherwise of course people will (imo rightly) make remarks that the current govt cares more about Arabs than Turkics.

Exactly, i noticed the news about the recent happening when it was already the 17th day that they were waiting at the airport. That day was also the day i first saw a news about that case. And a day later they were allowed to enter Turkiye. Seems like media pressure. What if the (social) media didn't make a fuss about it? Who knows they would have been waiting even now or maybe return. It might be discrimantory, but Turkish govt should ease the procedure for Turkics to enter. Those people came to Turkiye with a positive expectation and if the govt screws up in whatever way, then Turkics who were considering to come to Turkiye will doubt. Reputation is at stake. Otherwise of course people will (imo rightly) make remarks that the current govt cares more about Arabs than Turkics.
It is common sense, every god damn Arab and Kurd can enter Turkey without question or background check plus they get free shelter and allowance on our expense ... But when our own blood flees from their motherland because of Chinese torture and persecution they let them wait for 18 days. Why does these davutoglu moron never cry for uighur and never say on tv our Turkic brothers are also welcome like they do with Arabs?

@rmi5 when i was checking sardr azmoun's wikipedia than i realize the sentence which says he is iranian turkmen is missing !
i go to view history than i see pan-farsist April joke ! :lol:
serdar_azmoon.png

Last edited:
@rmi5 when i was checking sardr azmoun's wikipedia than i realize the sentnce which says he is iranian turkmen is missing !
i go to view history than i see pan-farsist April joke ! :lol:
serdar_azmoon.png
:lol: LOL at Pan-Fartist idiots.
inha aadam nemitounand beshand. dast e khodeshoun nist.

:lol: LOL at Pan-Fartist idiots.
inha aadam nemitounand beshand. dast e khodeshoun nist.
they full all the wikipedia idk why they are insisting to edit pages related to turkmens :disagree: if you go to view history they always talking about race and genetic

yek mosh zangiri ke age nayad khodeshun roo to internet khali konan vase jaame khatarnak mishan :disagree:

they full all the wikipedia idk why they are insisting to edit pages related to turkmens :disagree: if you go to view history they always talking about race and genetic

yek mosh zangiri ke age nayad khodeshun roo to internet khali konan vase jaame khatarnak mishan :disagree:

Mamlekat e aghab moundeh hamin hast digeh. Pahlavi va aakhound, elite e jaame'e ra az beyn bordeh va digeh tou Iran 4 ta ham aadam hesaabi digeh peyda nemisheh. injouri ya baayad mamlekat federal besheh, ya inke yek rouz az ham mipaasheh. In democrat ha ham age vaa nadand, ya ye republican tou US biyaad, in antar ha digeh kaareshoun tamoum misheh ;) In the mean while, shoma fekret faghat in baasheh ke az oun sagdouni bezani biyaay biroun ;)

Mamlekat e aghab moundeh hamin hast digeh. Pahlavi va aakhound, elite e jaame'e ra az beyn bordeh va digeh tou Iran 4 ta ham aadam hesaabi digeh peyda nemisheh. injouri ya baayad mamlekat federal besheh, ya inke yek rouz az ham mipaasheh. In democrat ha ham age vaa nadand, ya ye republican tou US biyaad, in antar ha digeh kaareshoun tamoum misheh ;) In the mean while, shoma fekret faghat in baasheh ke az oun sagdouni bezani biyaay biroun ;)
:tup:

God bless you guys, talk in English so we can understand you:nono:

We're interestingly followng you, then suddenlyit becomes unreadible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom