What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,finally after 18 days or so.
See,we(Erdogan) dont care for Turkics as we do for others;)
Uncle, those Uyghurs are a different case as far as i know. The situation of the Uyghurs who were(/are?) in Thailand is unknown. Or did i miss something?

Uncle, those Uyghurs are a different case as far as i know. The situation of the Uyghurs who were(/are?) in Thailand is unknown. Or did i miss something?
These were different Uyghurs but what do you think the government should have done?
They came to Turkey and asked for asylum,you know who they are and why they came,why let them wait for 3 weeks at the Airport?
Why not arrange better accommodations for them?

aahaan, alaan gereftam ke chera az man khaasti be jaaye to tozih bedam ;) yaadam naboud ke in antar ha internet e shoma ra check mikonand.
hale ke gozasht manam postam ro gozashtam ye modat bad ham deletesh kardam khundish ?

The situation may be different between Azerbaijanis and Turkmens. Most of Azeris, specially younger generation who are not religious, see them as a Farsi regime. But, there are some part of Azerbaijanis, mostly older generations, who see them through a religious glass as well, and some of them are pro-mullah. Although, some religious Azerbaijanis hate mullahs because of what they, Khomeini, did to Ayatullah Shari'atmadaari. Ayatullah Shari'atmadaari was an Azerbaijani Marja' who most of Azerbaijanis were his followers, and Khomeini was jealous about him. The other problem between them, was that Ayatullah Shari'atmadaari were a conservative Shia, like most of religious Azerbaijanis, who are against creating any religious government which is not created by Shia Imams. But, Khomeini and his followers, who were mostly from Qom, Najajabad and Isfahan, are some new crazy species who know nothing from Shii'sm and they believe that they need to create a religious based government.

Dude, I think it would be better if you say turkmen's opinions by yourself as a Turkmen ;)
Thanks for the long explanation. It seems it would be best if both Azeri and Turks can leave religion aside when it comes to our relationship, but as you said the only Azeri and Turkish 'troublemakers' would most likely consist of partially the elders and the 'hardcore' religious younger ones. Our people must learn to set aside these things, because our jewish, christian, shaman etc. brethern also need to be accepted, and i know there are still a certain type of people who will see these brethern as 'less' than sunni and probably shii too.

Thanks for the long explanation. It seems it would be best if both Azeri and Turks can leave religion aside when it comes to our relationship, but as you said the only Azeri and Turkish 'troublemakers' would most likely consist of partially the elders and the 'hardcore' religious younger ones. Our people must learn to set aside these things, because our jewish, christian, shaman etc. brethern also need to be accepted, and i know there are still a certain type of people who will see these brethern as 'less' than sunni and probably shii too.
That is why most Turkish Jews left to Israel. It is all lost human capital. But I think things are improving. Couple of years back we had a Turkish Jew represent us in Eurovision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom