What's new

Turkish Special Operations Forces

@Deno
What would you prefer green , red oder invisible IR laser pointer ? I think it depends on mission, whats your choice ?

@Deno
What would you prefer green , red oder invisible IR laser pointer ? I think it depends on mission, whats your choice ?

Well, yes it depends on the misison. Red is much more suitable for day time but if you use it with IR NGVs it must be green which is the most eligible colour for human eye in full darkness...

Also most of the well-knwon laser modules of the market had two of them in one system. Because in some mission scenarios you need both in same time. Like the US L3 Insight made AN/PEQ-15 model combined with both Red and Green IR Lasers with the IR illumination light used as standart laser module by US Army, also by our special forces guys...

Or the DBAL modules pretty common in Europe...

12278634_989417904432920_2801000430620181512_n.jpg

SAT Kursu/ Tanışma
Bugün 14:50/20:55/01:45
YENİ BÖLÜM #trtbelgesel

302ndab.jpg

Gendarmeria Special forces also prefer 5,56x45mm in operations like a SAT:))

Why does our Mehmetcik have to use 7,62x51mm? :(

12313959_993383210734969_6272747140489248752_n.jpg

Looks like helmets are starting to have camouflage. They should start production of these helmets and start spreading it out to the army.

It just not that easy. The technology of the ops-core helmets are pretty different and developed than our calssic kevlar ballistic helmets. They are using some special materials and production methods to make helmetsmmuch more thin and lightweight compare to a standard kevlar PASGT or MICH helmet variants with the providing same protection level. I count only the three or four producers who own this tecnology (well knowns are CryePrecision, Team Wendy and Ops-core and some others).

Thats why our dudes are buying large numbers of expensive "Gucci" helmets for our special operation forces in large numbers. Because in Turkey, no one capable of producing in. Even in Europe all of them bought from ops-core even Russians...

Why does our Mehmetcik have to use 7,62x51mm?

It's pointless to argue a topic what is already argued. We are all said smt about the ammunition preferences to the previous page. So it's just making the page ciraulate with some topics, but no new and interesting stuff...

No one has to answer or argue that.
There were two interesting pictures that's all.

Last edited:
No one has to answer or argue that.
there was two interesting pictures that's all.

7.62 muhimmat olayı askeri doktorindir klasik bir hikaye vardır amerikalılar derki 5.56 yı yiyen asker yaralanır bu yaralı askeri çatışma bölgesinden uzaklaştırmak için 2 asker gerekir buda toplamda 3 kişi saf dışı kalır diyorlar
bizimkilerde şöyle düşünüyor olacakki 7.62 yi yiyen bir daha nah ayağa kalkar :D ölünce yandakilere negatif etki eder diye düşünüyorlar :D

sat olayına gelince o adamlar havalı tüfekle bile karşı tarfın alnın ortasına çakarlar
sıradan er çatışırken 7.62 yi tutturursa bari karşı taraf geberir diye olabiler :D

- Turkish Army has more 7.62 Ammunition then other catridges
- In mountainous terrain you would prefer 7.62 in medium sized (Range) Combat
- Usually they only want an replacement for G3
- Special Units are different then a normal Soldier

7.62 can do more then 5.56 !

Ordinary soldiers possibility of hit the target with caliber 7.62x51mm smaller than 5,56x45mm.
It is real waste of ammo and suffer the soldiers.
Callow soldier who can't control recoill of weapon, only wastes ammo and firing to sky.

If i bought rifle for myself, i would prefer .308win.
Because only semi-auto allowed for civil use. I have to use only semi-auto firing in trouble. I would have only one chance.
I dont have possibility fire pressure by burstfiring.
Thats why fullauto-burst firing and more than 3ammo forbidden in hunting.
cunku otomatik olmayacak silahim. Teker teker atis yapma zorunda kalacagim. Hedefime ates baskisi kurma imkanim yok.
If you hunted with autofire, you wouldnt give a chanse to survive to your hunt. This is massacre.

If i had a possibility to have full-auto rifle for security and defence, i would prefer calibre which has less recoill and more ammo like a .223.
How can ordinary, callow soldier controle recoill of .308win. ?

Special forces who are trained and muscular, only shot to kill.
Special forces figthing against same terrorists and in same geographical conditions.
No more differences.
Gendarmarie, SAT and Police Special forces prefer 5,56mm. Nokta:)

Why Gendarmarie Spec. For. with old Turkish MKEK rifle in that picture?
Does New MPT 76 not more reliable than old MKEK rifle?
Caliber has influenced the choice.

Last edited:
Ordinary soldiers possibility of hit the target with caliber 7.62x51mm smaller than 5,56x45mm.
It is real waste of ammo and suffer the soldiers.
Callow soldier who can't control recoill of weapon, only wastes ammo and firing to sky.

If i bought rifle for myself, i would prefer .308win.
Because only semi-auto allowed for civil use. I have to use only semi-auto firing in trouble. I would have only one chance.
I dont have possibility fire pressure by burstfiring.
Thats why fullauto-burst firing and more than 3ammo forbidden in hunting.
cunku otomatik olmayacak silahim. Teker teker atis yapma zorunda kalacagim. Hedefime ates baskisi kurma imkanim yok.
If you hunted with autofire, you wouldnt give a chanse to survive to your hunt. This is massacre.

If i had a possibility to have full-auto rifle for security and defence, i would prefer calibre which has less recoill and more ammo like a .223.
How can ordinary, callow soldier controle recoill of .308win. ?

Special forces who are trained and muscular, only shot to kill.
Special forces figthing against same terrorists and in same geographical conditions.
No more differences.
Gendarmarie, SAT and Police Special forces prefer 5,56mm. Nokta:)

Why Gendarmarie Spec. For. with old Turkish MKEK rifle in that picture?
Does New MPT 76 not more reliable than old MKEK rifle?
Caliber has influenced the choice.

Full-auto is a option on the mpt76 it can fire semi-auto just fine i dont see why thats a problem.

Belki ingilizce anlatamadim, musaadenizle Turkce.
Eger kendime eve bir tufek alsam .308 win kalibre tercih ederim, cunku sade bir vatandas olarak yari otomatik alma hakkim var. Butun dunya'da sivillere yari-otomatik hakki veriliyor, tam otomatik yasak.(Turkiye haricinde-Ben Ukraynada'yim.)
Neden .308 tercih ederim?
Cunku ev guvenliginde sadece bir atis hakkim olacak, ikinci defa tetige basarsam hakime hesap veremeyecegim:) Veya ben ikinci defa tetige basana dek cok zaman gececek. Bunun icin bir seferde cok is yapmaya calisirim.
Tabii ki tufegimi poliginlarda bolca kullanip, .308 kalibrenin geri tepmesine ve zor kontrol edilmesine kendimi hazirlarim.
Herhalde bunun icin 2000-3000 fisek ve 4-5bin dolar harcamam gerekir. .308 fisegi iki kat pahali .223ten.
(Ev guvenligi icin en iyisi tabanca ancak buralarda ve bircok ulkede yasak. av tufekleri serbest)

Oysa guvenlik gorevlisi olsam veya guvenlik icin tam otomatik tufek alma hakkim olsa.
.223 kalibre tercih ederim. Cunku seri atis imkanim olacak:) Silahimi seri atista rahatca kontrol etme imkanini veren .223 kalibreyi secerim. Geritepmesi olmayan silahimla mermi cekireklerini puskurturum hedefimin ustune. .308 ile bunu yapmak zor olur.

Resimde dikkatimi ceken diger bir husus:
JOH neden eski model, sorunlariyla bilinen, bilyeli kilit sistemine sahip MKEK tufegi operasyon icin tercih etmis?

Yeni nesil gas-piston sistemli MPT76 daha guvenilir mekanizmaya sahip degil mi?

Herhalde kalibre tercihi, mekanizma guvenirliligini bile arka plana atmis. Ilginc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom