What's new

Turkish Special Operations Forces

@Neptune - Why is the Helicopter's exhaust outlet so dirty ? :mad:

Get a brush and scrub it up, sailor ! :pissed:

Lol..that's why I didn't chose Air Force in the first place. Who gives a crap about F-16s when you could fly Seahawks from ships :lol:. Who knows maybe I could have make it to the F-35Bs to fly them from TCG Levent :lol:

10933891_776623069051941_7781555583208863766_n.jpg

Why? What's wrong with RPG? What should they have use on such a mission?
Javelin?
They are highly trained operators. They use it what the mission requires, not more.

Lol..that's why I didn't chose Air Force in the first place. Who gives a crap about F-16s when you could fly Seahawks from ships :lol:. Who knows maybe I could have make it to the F-35Bs to fly them from TCG Levent :lol:

lol i was eyeing at 160SOAR before, got rejected...

Air Force CSAR during field exercises. [Source: militaryphotos.net]

Note: why the hell they always use infantry helmets during trainings?

401610_zps6dff6dfc.jpg

401624_zps600dd128.jpg

401625_zps9e1b48be.jpg

401626_zpsf0e6e68b.jpg

401634_zps13c8da24.jpg

401620_zps076bd658.jpg

401630_zpsa4d8d0f2.jpg

401633_zpsa730b2ad.jpg

Surprised noone didnt answered man lol.

Yeah, sort of. It's the Turkish equalivent for whoever protects Obama within the USSS. They're a department of the National Police.

lol , i forgot I asked that long time ago...

Well, Secret service is just one part of Principle protection for Obama, usually Special Force like delta operation run forward ops, but you almost always only see secret service in plain sight, guess they are probably the same in Turkey heh

RPG is not very accurate.Not many SFs use it.
They are SAT operators of the Turkish Navy (equivalent of Navy SEAL's). They usually engage the enemy within very close distance, in this example probably between 50-100m. So, they don't realy need a very accurate rocket system. They can easliy hit a enemy in the middle of the eyes with a RPG from that distance. No need to kill a fly with a sledgehammer.

RPG is not very accurate.Not many SFs use it.

A rocket doesnt even need to be that accurate... It has the same role as your Carl Gustav RR... And yes RPG is still being used by even several European nations.. i.e : Hungarians,Romanians,Russians,Georgians,Ireland,South Africans,Latvians etc..

Besides... with new ammo its quiet destructive.. Here is a Pak made RPG:

jj (1).jpg

uh huh.. Any source?

There is and won't be any. Acquisitions by SAT&SAS are done under what we call as "black budgets" in Turkish "Örtülü Ödenek". There are other new equipment bought to SAT as well. But yeah they have it.

lol i was eyeing at 160SOAR before, got rejected...

lol , i forgot I asked that long time ago...

Well, Secret service is just one part of Principle protection for Obama, usually Special Force like delta operation run forward ops, but you almost always only see secret service in plain sight, guess they are probably the same in Turkey heh

Night Stalkers rock man! Sorry to be heard of that.

Ohh I get it. Yeah the same here. forward ops are the responsibilities of a small team trained solely for that within the National Police, what we call as CAT (counter-attack team).

Back
Top Bottom