What's new

Turkish Special Operations Forces

Thanks bro,looks like they finally bought some headsets(i wonder who made them),but those orange gloves are just ruining the olive/black kit.
i don't think he's turkish. he has tattoo and he has no hair in his arms :D and there's m16a4. guy might be us marine or seal.
The rail is made by aselsan :),and the foregrip is yellow so i am pretty sure he is SAT/SAS.

As for the tattoo,i think @Neptune can enlighten us.Bro is there any regulations against tattoos in DzKK?

Why there is no MPT-76 ? And i hope these dazzle paints on our soldiers' faces don't disturb them...

Because they use 5,56 rifles in operations, they dont use mpt-76. Mountain commandos and schools are using mpt-76 for begining.

That guy above with tattoo can be sat. Most of them have tattoes. Army bans large tattoes according to book but in real life especially SOF people and some other profesionals have tattoes. More sport, more body building, more adrenalin, more testasteron,more life risks mean more tattoes.

Last edited:
Thanks bro,looks like they finally bought some headsets(i wonder who made them),but those orange gloves are just ruining the olive/black kit.

The rail is made by aselsan :),and the foregrip is yellow so i am pretty sure he is SAT/SAS.

As for the tattoo,i think @Neptune can enlighten us.Bro is there any regulations against tattoos in DzKK?

It's not. But specialized units such as ÖKK, Air Force CSAR, SAT, SAS, Navy SAR don't have such regulations :)

Turkish National Police PÖH officer with HK-417A2:

dc3SwGk.jpg

Courtesy: trmilitary

Naval Forces UDT operators:

gqqffS2.jpg

retdVbC.jpg

9xAPVCM.jpg

EXqZT6e.jpg

Not sure these were posted. Sorry.

@Hakan and other Turkish Brothers Is every Turkish Policeman given Assault Guns or only special forces of Police I mean SWAT and other only have pistols ?

@Hakan and other Turkish Brothers Is every Turkish Policeman given Assault Guns or only special forces of Police I mean SWAT and other only have pistols ?

Well, PÖH officers were given M4A1 and M-16 before. A year ago it has been replaced with SIG-516. Currenly the police is in a transformation at sidearm. They were using local producted CZ-75. Canik TP9 (Very similar to P99) has been selected and the deliveries begun months ago. Some specific units such as Department of Protection use Sig Sauer P226/227 and Glock 18. They also maintain P90, Sig-553, M4A1 and SIG-516. General Service police officers maintain a MP-5 at each patrol car. But important units such as the Dept. of Smuggling and Organized Crimes and Department of Counter-Terrorism pose a wide range of weapons from assault rifles to other equipment. The two departments I have mentioned above have their own tactical operation units in each district and the department itself. But the primary SOF of the National Police is Department of Special Operations known as PÖH.

Police Special Operations Department - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hi, assault guns are only given to special forces, please do not quote my post. I will delete it. I just want to show you some weapons.

Deleted...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom