What's new

Turkish Space Programs

if Turkey achieved it. I am ready to cry and publish the video here :laugh:

There is only ‘one obstacle’ for Turkey to realize its Space Launch System. The most critical, the most complex of all to develop : The Liquid Propellant Rocket Engine.

If Rocketsan now officially broadcasts the schematics of his project. It is because it has this element in ToT either with Ukraine or with South Korea (Or both).

So make your video. :D

RD-810 Liquid Propellant Rocket Engine

KARI 75톤급 로켓엔진

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turk...dates-discussions.230540/page-43#post-9470263

Last edited:
@cabatli_53

:happy:

6 Liquid Propellant Rocket Engine for first stage.

So they follow the same strategy as South Korea. I am extremely impatient to see the first tests of rocket engine.

KSLV-II (한국형발사체)

75-tons engine combustion tests (Jan-2016)

No, need master technology - R&D - to solid-fuel rocket engine.

Why not getting tot from pak for bal. Missiles

Why not getting tot from pak for bal. Missiles

Surely for not to become a global pariah like North Korea or Ira ... The Subtle and elegant method is always the best: [A Tokyo Metropolitan Government adviser and former lieutenant general, Toshiyuki Shikata, claimed that part of the rationale for the reentry and landing part of the mission was to demonstrate "that Japan's ballistic missile capability is credible."]

But chuuut - It must not be said to the brutes -, it's a secret between us... ;)

Dombas is occupied, there is the key industry. Russia would destroy all before Ukraine gives key technology to Turkey.
They warned Ukraine sharp not to give Turkey Soviet technology for ICBMs and I believe for sure that this warning was so agreed with the EU and the USA

You are right, it is very fragile. I want to ask Ukroturk he is living there.
I would agree to you on tank engines , that's possible.
But delivering ICBM capable technology , most critical on the globe? Remember what happens to North Korea and why the USA is cobating secretly Pakistan.
Even EU and USA would make sanctions, Ukraine is bankrupt and depends on foreign monetary support.

Japan is very restrictive in TOT, ESA won't do, China is offended. India is hostile to Pakistan our ally and brother nation.
Who can deliver technology, except South Korea ? I say technical and engineering assistance not complete systems,same does Russia educating Nuclear Scientists in Russia for the nuclear plant in Turkey. That's what I want to say. Maybe terminology TOT is wrong. WE should say ASSISTANCE.

(Tümosan engineer says in the video also Technical Assistance from Austria for Altay engine was blocked from Austrian Gov. for political reasons and not TOT - watch video of Combat Master)

Aviation complexes are in Kharkiv

Russian is the native language for most of Kharkiv's citizens

@UkroTurk

You are right, it is very fragile. I want to ask Ukroturk he is living there.
I would agree to you on tank engines , that's possible.
But delivering ICBM capable technology , most critical on the globe? Remember what happens to North Korea and why the USA is cobating secretly Pakistan.
Even EU and USA would make sanctions, Ukraine is bankrupt and depends on foreign monetary support.

Japan is very restrictive in TOT, ESA won't do, China is offended. India is hostile to Pakistan our ally and brother nation.
Who can deliver technology, except South Korea ? I say technical and engineering assistance not complete systems,same does Russia educating Nuclear Scientists in Russia for the nuclear plant in Turkey. That's what I want to say. Maybe terminology TOT is wrong. WE should say ASSISTANCE.

(Tümosan engineer says in the video also Technical Assistance from Austria for Altay engine was blocked from Austrian Gov. for political reasons and not TOT - watch video of Combat Master)

Aviation complexes are in Kharkiv

Russian is the native language for most of Kharkiv's citizens

@UkroTurk
I did not understand the question completely.
If you asked who controls Ukraine, absolutely country is being controlled by President Poroshenko who wants to be part the EU.
Today Lugansk and Donetsk cities were separated from Ukraine. There is no control by Ukrainian goverment.
Donesk and Lugansk declared non legal independence that supported by Russian Federation.
In this region everyday fights are continuing. Everyday couple of fighter die.
Much more: Lugansk and Donetsk two separated and different two un legimated republics. They have own customs and states. All products are imported from Russia and Belarus to Donbass.

Except this cities Ukraine is calm and quite. Nobody cant diagnose about situation.
Although till the90s neither Ukrainians nor Russian speaker citizens didn't think they were two separated nations. In donbas most of village people speak in ukranian language.Also in the west a lot of citizen aren't pleased of the European dream.

If Russia occupied all territory of Ukraine , Everybody would be Putins fan and would forget about the EU after one month. Unfortunately money rules in Ukraine.
Next subject about sharing strategical technology with Turkey: I think Ukraine hasnt got any high tech:(
They have old Soviet plants and T64 tanks. May be they have produced some little part of ICBM that's all. Ukraine is not able to create Balistic Missile programme.
I think Turkish defence industry is ahead for decades.

Last edited:
Putin has just thanked the embargo of Ukraine.
As you know after the Donbass war , Ukraine gave up supporting some little ICBM parts to Russia . Thank to embargo, After that ,for a year Putin could produce this little parts in his own land.
A lot of scientist and engineers immigrated to Russia . Now they are working for Putin.

You say reengined and finance from US Orbital Science. I googled and found out that the production has stopped but 60 Zenit engines are stored in Samara. Is that right ? That would fit with ukroturks information that Ukrainian space tech has collapsed

That happened 2014 with Antares

upload_2017-5-14_2-55-59.jpeg

You say reengined and finance from US Orbital Science. I googled and found out that the production has stopped but 60 Zenit engines are stored in Samara. Is that right ? That would fit with ukroturks information that Ukrainian space tech has collapsed

That happened 2014 with Antares

View attachment 396573

Look at the dates of the newspaper articles (And mainly read...).

War in Donbass (6 April 2014 - present)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom