What's new

Turkish Space Programs

I should be more clearer on how I post things huh? I was giving @SOHEIL an example of how engines can be tested without the massive investment in infrastructure.

What about the heat !? We are talking about a rocket engine which is able to lift a rocket into space !

Sorry, Soheil was in my ignore list so i though you were giving that video as an example of kerosene engine o_O

LOL :lol:

Brother ... Testing a rocket engine for SLV creates a huge heat signature ! Spy satellites can easily locate the test site !

I should be more clearer on how I post things huh? I was giving @SOHEIL an example of how engines can be tested without the massive investment in infrastructure.

What about the heat !? We are talking about a rocket engine which is able to lift a rocket into space !

@Combat-Master

He is reacting to this members post.

for all we know they are testing rocket engine in undisclosed location in Turkey.

He basically tries to say, if we had tested a rocket engine, it would have produced a massive heat signature which would have been found out by US satellites.

Yet, @SOHEIL I think Swezu is not talking about a fully developed rocket engine but we know some tests are being conducted, we have seen a video (without much explanation about it.) where a rocket engine (resembling) have been tested.

LOL :lol:

:-) If Turkey really wanted to hide developments of rocket engines it would be doing testing in a enclosed facility. NASA has many, Russia also has many.. Smaller rocket engines make it easier to hide and reduce heat signature..
That being said, if US or whoever wanted to know where tests were being carried out - I'd follow the Cryogenic trail :-)

Are you mullah's father or advocate or a personal watchdog against Turks here... why that much protection a mullah against a Turk here?

You did it to me now another Turk even to the extent of going off topic.
It is wrong to discriminate against a human being just because of the country that he lives in.

Yet, @SOHEIL I think Swezu is not talking about a fully developed rocket engine but we know some tests are being conducted, we have seen a video (without much explanation about it.) where a rocket engine (resembling) have been tested.

Thank you.

Which part didnt you get from the sentence,''he is not a mullah''?
Im the advocate of all those accused of things whcih they are not without any knowledge about the person,do you have a problem with that?
It doesnt matter if he is a Turk or not,dont do wrong to people.

The rules are a part of forum, but your personality is not, so report, not go off topic.

It is easy to test if someone is mullah or not, simply read past posts of them.

We can also open a thread about Turks of South Azerbaijan, in the end we see who is mullah, mullah lover and Turk with regard to human rights, deal?

My deal comes with Turks of South Azerbaijan.

The rules are a part of forum, but your personality is not, so report, not go off topic.

It is easy to test if someone is mullah or not, simply read past posts of them.

We can also open a thread about Turks of South Azerbaijan, in the end we see who is mullah, mullah lover and Turk with regard to human rights, deal?

My deal comes with Turks of South Azerbaijan.

LOL ...

Do as you like,im going to delete all my off topic posts,you should do the same.

If we share advices, then read the conditions of Turks in South Azerbaijan before preaching about humanity or uncondititonal mullah love, of course if you claim to be Turk, patriot or nationalist repeadetly. First knowledge, later idea, otherwise peon.

If we share advices, then read the conditions of Turks in South Azerbaijan before preaching about humanity or uncondititonal mullah love, of course if you claim to be Turk, patriot or nationalist repeadetly. First knowledge, later idea, otherwise peon.
Again you come with this mullah loving thing,its getting cheap.
I know Soheil personally,he is a nationalist,never a mullah,happy now?
So dont do the ''knowledge'' thingy with me cause you know exactly where i stand.

So dont do the ''knowledge'' thingy with me cause you know exactly where i stand.

There is arab lovers, now mullah lovers on this forum, also Turks, me in the third group.

I read the words written before and assess them by my own skills, which is motivated by conditions of Turks in South Azerbaijan, whom apparently you do not care.

You have lack of knowledge about Turks in south Azerbaijan, it is a fact. Tragically, you defend a mullah against two Turks here.

i doubt that tsk would publish there much about their space projects.

Abi ... He is not gonna stop !!!

Let him be ...

Back
Top Bottom