What's new

Turkish Space Programs

WLL.jpg
GÖKTÜRK-2.JPG

REST IS HERE...

Galeri - Türk Hava Kuvvetleri

Damn.. I liked the logo of GÖKTÜRK 2 with its old Turkic writing... It means Göktürk doesn't it?

I'm sure it writes GÖKTÜRK there... Most probably it writes GÖKTÜRK-2...

Damn.. I liked the logo of GÖKTÜRK 2 with its old Turkic writing... It means Göktürk doesn't it?

WLL.jpg

Last edited:
it's written "göktürk iki"

edit: LOL KUL already pointed to that.
it's written "göktürk iki"

edit: LOL KUL already pointed to that.

Are you sure? If Kul is right, the last letter of the first word should be a 'k' and not an 'i'. The last letter of first word and the second letter of second word are same.

Are you sure? If Kul is right, the last letter of the first word should be a 'k' and not an 'i'. The last letter of first word and the second letter of second word are same.

I think you misunderstood KUL's post. KUL pointed out that the 2. Letter of 2. Word is "k". 1. and 3. Letters of second word are "i". Transliteration of first words is g-ök-t-ü-r-k, second word i-k-i

What happened to gokturk1? It was supposed to be launched in 2013?

So in 2015 to 2016, we will see the turkish SLV. That is great.

Wow...will be a great achievement for Turkey to finally have a SLV capability making it only thend country in the middle east after iran to have such a capability . Good luck to turkey.:cheers:

When will it be launchlaunch? This year or next?:-)

One thing, why was the Israel objected on the Gokturk-2 launch?
This was an issue a few years ago:

"We are sending our Gokturk satellite to space in 2013. Some people are disturbed by this. They say: 'Turkey will watch us from space in the future'. You have been watching us for many years, decades," Erdogan told youth party members of his ruling AK Party, without mentioning ex-ally Israel.

"We decide how to use the images taken by our satellite," an unnamed Turkish official told the newspaper Today's Zaman.

Turkey dismisses Israel's concerns over satellite| Reuters
New Turkish satellite could publish uncensored images of Israel Israel News | Haaretz
Turkey’s spy sat to zoom in on Israeli secrets — RT News

This was an issue a few years ago:

"We are sending our Gokturk satellite to space in 2013. Some people are disturbed by this. They say: 'Turkey will watch us from space in the future'. You have been watching us for many years, decades," Erdogan told youth party members of his ruling AK Party, without mentioning ex-ally Israel.

"We decide how to use the images taken by our satellite," an unnamed Turkish official told the newspaper Today's Zaman.

Turkey dismisses Israel's concerns over satellite| Reuters
New Turkish satellite could publish uncensored images of Israel Israel News | Haaretz
Turkey’s spy sat to zoom in on Israeli secrets — RT News

Lol, when India launch Israeli sat, then Iran had problem, which was actually SAR. And when the Turkey launch its sats, Israel had problems.

Iran regrets India’s launch of Israeli satellite - The Hindu
Peace & Security | Paying a price for launching Israeli spy satellite

BTW, even in space co-operation, Turkey has co-operation agreements with Pak, and not with India. Seriously?

I dont know what the benefit Turkey going to get with co-operation with Pak, instead it can only provide them, in return Turkey got nothing.

Back
Top Bottom