What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

''MKE Genel Müdürü Ahmet Taşkın, söz konusu yatırıma ilişkin "Çelikhanemiz artık tamamlanmak üzere ağustos ayında da üretimi başlatmayı düşünüyoruz. Toplam üretim kapasitemiz yılda 120 bin ton ve tamamı vasıflı çelik olacak. Türkiye'nin bu alanda toplam 350 bin ton ithalatı var. İhtiyacın tamamına yakını yurt dışından karşılanıyor. Bizim üretimimiz sayesinde toplam ihtiyacın 3'te birine yakın kısmı yurt içi imkanlarla karşılanacak. Ürettiğimiz çeliğin çoğunu dövülmüş çelik olarak piyasaya arz edeceğiz. Bir kısmını ara mamul olarak arz edilecek." diye konuştu.''

So,no state or private steel company thought of this before?
I never knew we imported all of the weapons grade steel,sounds ridiculous for a country like ours,doesnt it?
So basicly they need to make 2 more of these Çelikhane factories.

Turkish Rifle, Turkish Optics.
DGKixRNXsAE7Qrj.jpg

DGUh-YMVoAE_m7m.jpg:large

The guy on the pic claimed that its MPT76 but it looks different from the
versions we saw until now. If its realy MPT76 then the design have been
changed. I think it looks just like KNT76 the DMR version of MPT76.
img_3972-jpg.393734

What do you guys think? Did they redesigned MPT76 or it is KNT76?
The same person also shared pictures with MPT55.
DGUgFmtV0AINqq6.jpg

The front sight of the MPT76 is touching the barrel when flipped down. Doesn't that affect the accuracy of the gun? The barrel is supposed to be free-floating right?

People always mix this up, no semi-automatic rifle has a free-floating barrel. The barrel has to be tapped so that the gas from the bullet fired can be siphoned to the gas block to make the gas piston function and cycle the bolt carrier.
So no rifle that has automatic or semi-automatic function can be considered to have a free-floating barrel, unless it's a unique design that doesn't tap into the barrel to work the action..

That being said, MPT76 has a free-floating hand-guard. So that's good :-)

DGUh-YMVoAE_m7m.jpg:large

The guy on the pic claimed that its MPT76 but it looks different from the
versions we saw until now. If its realy MPT76 then the design have been
changed. I think it looks just like KNT76 the DMR version of MPT76.
img_3972-jpg.393734

What do you guys think? Did they redesigned MPT76 or it is KNT76?
The same person also shared pictures with MPT55.
DGUgFmtV0AINqq6.jpg
Thats a mpt76.

Thats a mpt76.
Oh man thanks for opening my eyes. Just after I saw your response I closed up the pic and I saw the handle that is close to the magazine in his hand. In the video below on 4:33 he starts to explain how the handle works. Its actually quite nice you have integrated hand stop there.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom