What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

Looks good, but some one claimed it has a bad performance.
Turkish gunsmiths don't like Sarsılmaz. They concern about unreliable mechanism, low quality and bad customer service.
In spite of this factors thein prices are totally expensive for Turkish civil users.
Sarsılmaz also couldn't pass the Turkish Police Service Pistol competition. The polymer pistol they offered stopped working initial level of testing.
For me they have no quality differences between any other Turkish little producer.

image.jpeg

Turkish gunsmiths don't like Sarsılmaz. They concern about unreliable mechanism, low quality and bad customer service.
In spite of this factors thein prices are totally expensive for Turkish civil users.
Sarsılmaz also couldn't pass the Turkish Police Service Pistol competition. The polymer pistol they offered stopped working initial level of testing.
For me they have no quality differences between any other Turkish little producer.

You make some really good military stuffs but not able to produce a reliable rifle.

Jackal, complained about the quality of the MKEK made rifles if i don't remember wrong.

Which I have remember (not only by Jackal). To heavy, unwieldy, less accurate and too much recoil.

I know better handmade gun producers. By producer I mean people who makes less than 5 guns in a year. :D

Sarsılmaz has a strong influence as a producer of guns which are reliable at "not working properly".

Hey guys, i can't seem to find footage of our Mpt shooting tracer rounds. I remember that it was posted somewhere here. Thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom