What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

KALE 40mm AGL
7NdYGY.jpg

There is a big surprise in the article that i'm hearing it for the first time.

"Makine Kimya Kurumunun yeniden yapılandırılması neticesinde "

I hope they won't screw this like they always do......

Pff.. same old.. It'll never change, they should hand it over to TSKGV..

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing what the new MKE steel foundry produces.. I hope Tubitak gets involved and we start seeing some high quality steel fit for armoured vehicles.

%C3%A7elikhane.JPG

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing what the new MKE steel foundry produces.. I hope Tubitak gets involved and we start seeing some high quality steel fit for armoured vehicles.

%C3%A7elikhane.JPG
''MKE Genel Müdürü Ahmet Taşkın, söz konusu yatırıma ilişkin "Çelikhanemiz artık tamamlanmak üzere ağustos ayında da üretimi başlatmayı düşünüyoruz. Toplam üretim kapasitemiz yılda 120 bin ton ve tamamı vasıflı çelik olacak. Türkiye'nin bu alanda toplam 350 bin ton ithalatı var. İhtiyacın tamamına yakını yurt dışından karşılanıyor. Bizim üretimimiz sayesinde toplam ihtiyacın 3'te birine yakın kısmı yurt içi imkanlarla karşılanacak. Ürettiğimiz çeliğin çoğunu dövülmüş çelik olarak piyasaya arz edeceğiz. Bir kısmını ara mamul olarak arz edilecek." diye konuştu.''

So,no state or private steel company thought of this before?
I never knew we imported all of the weapons grade steel,sounds ridiculous for a country like ours,doesnt it?

%C3%A7elikhane.JPG
:frown:

Come on man....how do you know ? Maybe they are really going to hand it to TSKGV....Let's be optimistic.

From another source.

MKE Kurumu Genel Müdürü Taşkın, "'Burada özelleştirme mi olacak' sorusu çok fazla gündeme geliyor. Bizim düşüncemiz özelleştirme değil, özerkleştirme" dedi.
http://www.milliyet.com.tr/mke-ozerklige-hazirlaniyor-ekonomi-2468373/
o_Oo_Oo_O

Bilindiği üzere MPT-55 milli silahımız özel firmalara da sipariş ediliyor ancak AR-GE’sini de bizim yaptığımız, MPT-76 tüfeğimiz sadece bizim tarafımızdan üretilmekte ve teslimi yine MKE tarafından yapılmaktadır.
Weren't Kale supposed to do production for MPT-76 as well

1.680 more MPT-76 has been sent to Turkish Army.

19.500 MPT-76 will be produced until the end of the year.
Quote from article:
Bilindiği üzere MPT-55 milli silahımız özel firmalara da sipariş ediliyor ancak AR-GE’sini de bizim yaptığımız, MPT-76 tüfeğimiz sadece bizim tarafımızdan üretilmekte ve teslimi yine MKE tarafından yapılmaktadır.
Wasn't Kale supposed to do production for MPT-76 as well?

It was, also Sarsılmaz as well. I really have no idea what is going on in MPT-76 project.

MPT-55 is MKE only but MPT-76 will be produced by MKE, Kale and Sarsılmaz. This is a clear mistake in article!

MPT-55 is MKE only but MPT-76 will be produced by MKE, Kale and Sarsılmaz. This is a clear mistake in article!
The director from MKE says that MPT-76 is only being delivered from MKE, check the 2:20 mark of the video in the quote. He puts emphasis on 'only/sadece' as well when he says it.

Maybe the deals with Sarsilmaz and Kale got cancelled? I hope not.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom