What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

Dude, we have 7.62x54Rs, we have 7.62x51 NATOs, we have 7.62x39 AK rounds, we have 5.56x45 NATOs, we have .338 Lapua for snipers. We have so many types of rounds, we can't afford to introduce any new calibers.
So we are producing Russian ammo?
I thought they were just using the millions of ammo given or buying etc.

There are many more you haven't listed but I was primarily concerned with standard rifle ammo types.

So we are producing Russian ammo?
I thought they were just using the millions of ammo given or buying etc.
There are many more you haven't listed but I was primarily concerned with standard rifle ammo types.
No we're not producing Russian cartridges but the point is that we have too many different types already.
6.5x39 Grendel and 6.8x43 SPC rounds are indeed quite advanced.
But the current situation isn't making it easy for us to introduce a new type of rifle cartridge...

And since we're a mountainous country, I think 7.62x51 G3s and whatever HK417 based gas-piston operating rifle we get will be enough for the most part.

While we on subject are we buying or using stockpiles or Russian ammo?
How many did we get from Germany?

While we on subject are we buying or using stockpiles or Russian ammo?
How many did we get from Germany?
AKs and RPG7s were donated by germany. Amount of RPG-7 rocket ammo was somewhere around 50 thousand.
We procured PKMs and some other stuff from Iraqi black market IIRC and we've captured a certain amount of RPDs from PKK

AKs are pretty much everywhere, every once in a while we capture a bunch of them but I'm not sure where most of the Jandarma's SVDs came from

UTS 15 Shotgun in Battlefield 4

maxresdefault.jpg

&page=UTS%2015&file=uts-is-a.jpg

I heard its performance in rl was sh.t.

Any news of mpt ?

T14 isn't an assault rifle, it's a shotgun.. and T15 doesn't have a fully automatic mod.

T17 and T18 are recent developments, we shall wait and see.

Wasn't there a machine gun project whats happened ?

Back
Top Bottom