What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

Does anyone know if this is kale's own development?

https://www.defenceturk.net/kale-kmg556-ozel-operasyon-birlikleri-icin-makineli-tufek

Kale-KMG556.jpg

images

Guys what happened to this Anti Material rifle made by Kalekalip.

I actually like the design of this its like a HK G3 turned into an Anti Material Rifle.

Man I hate Cancelled stuff I like this anti material rifle a lot.

Man I hate Cancelled stuff I like this anti material rifle a lot.

I think it never entered serial production it was just prototype.Can't get a source but read somewhere it was based on the British Accuracy International AW 50.
As Brits moved on to the AX 50 so did KALE.
Even though it was just a prototype "Avunya"(I think that was the name) was important because that rifle was actually the first 50 cal sniper rifle made in Turkey so yeah it is a shame it never saw production.
Speaking of cancelled projects KNT 308 is another Kale sniper rifle that seems to be cancelled since years have gone by and we haven't heard(or seen) anything about it.Probably because TSK went for MKEK's JNG 90 instead.
KNT_308_Scope.jpg

Let's just hope their new products won't have the same fate,especially the marksman rifle and the new machine gun in 7.62x51mm we saw at IDEF 2019,because they really look like very quality weapons.

We have not seen satisfactory serial production of MPT76 from kale and sarsılmaz,they should do first this

Guys forget everything.
Screenshot_20190630-003630.jpg

At last Stoeger in Turkish market!
At last a made in Turkey handgun could be considered as HK killer gun.
Glock must be whimpering.

We don't need to invent wheels from scratch, we need just big partnerships as Beretta and Stoeger did.
https://www.stoegerindustries.com/str-9

Last edited:
Looks like solid good looking Pistol but seriously 3000TL in Turkey but 330$ in the US?
200 bucks difference is nothing.
But The Glock price is miserable in Turkey. Anyway for 500usd buying a pistol with Beretta quality and realbility is great. This pistol will beat any others even Canik in US and in Turkey.

200 bucks difference is nothing.
But The Glock price is miserable in Turkey. Anyway for 500usd buying a pistol with Beretta quality and realbility is great. This pistol will beat any others even Canik in US and in Turkey.

There is a difference between 330$ in US (~1.900TL) and 3000TL in TR (520$).

STR-9 is the new Canik, Canik with it's TP9 started as a low budget Pistol, after years of success they increased the Quality with each new Model and slowly moved to the higher price category.
In price-performance-quality you can't beat Canik at the moment.

Turkish weapons are pretty popular in North America, a civilian version of MPT/KCR could conquer the AR market.

Back
Top Bottom