What's new

Turkish president speaks with Israeli PM, discusses high potential for cooperation

I have issued you a warning for this post and not deleted it so others can see why. Calling countries names like this is not appropriate at all. The same barometer by which you are measuring Turkey can be applied on Iran as well. Iran has been close buddies with India for decades despite Indias open tilt towards the Zionist state as well as its domestic persecution of Muslims within its border (sunni and shia alike https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...guns-on-kashmir-muharram-procession-witnesses). Should we call Iran the same name that you put on Turkey now? Or Pakistan for that matter? All countries have their own interests and juggle them accordingly.
I agree with your point. Though People shouldn't feel offended after all. Since our very comments are aimed at crticizing the countries' policies, have nothing to do with people of those countries.
Yeah, there is a world of propaganda against Iranian policies in the region. Our cooperation with India has been economic, for example Turkey is selling them advanced navy ships. At same time they work with Pakistan and occassionally raise Kashmir Issue just for political reasons.
About Iran India relations, first of all Iranian leadership has always supported Kashmir and if you read the history then you would find out that before Pakistan cozzying up with Arab states Iran was arming Kashmiri fighters. Iran continued the economic relations with them until the fascist government of Modi refused Kashmiri autonomy. And used military approach to confront Kashmiri freedom fighters. I am not claiming that declination of economic relations was due to Kashmiri problem. It was mostly because of the sanctions but it inflicted its damage on our relations with India. After Kashmiri massacre, our relations declined day by day specially after denouncing Indian savagery by Iranian leader. Indian media at same started a campaign against Iran, on the other hand Arab Indian relations improved considerably simultanously to Kashmir massacre, Mass murder and rape by Indian extremists.
And Pakistanis in no way can criticize our economic relations with Indians, don't forget that Pakistan has its trade with India despite being foes. Pakistan India trade exists even if its small.

Just a few months after Israeli mass murder of Palestinians.

Well he speaks with Iran too which made biggest genocide of Muslims in history (including Palestinians).

17486637_6 copy.jpg

I agree with your point. Though People shouldn't feel offended after all. Since our very comments are aimed at crticizing the countries' policies, have nothing to do with people of those countries.
Yeah, there is a world of propaganda against Iranian policies in the region. Our cooperation with India has been economic, for example Turkey is selling them advanced navy ships. At same time they work with Pakistan and occassionally raise Kashmir Issue just for political reasons.
About Iran India relations, first of all Iranian leadership has always supported Kashmir and if you read the history then you would find out that before Pakistan cozzying up with Arab states Iran was arming Kashmiri fighters. Iran continued the economic relations with them until the fascist government of Modi refused Kashmiri autonomy. And used military approach to confront Kashmiri freedom fighters. I am not claiming that declination of economic relations was due to Kashmiri problem. It was mostly because of the sanctions but it inflicted its damage on our relations with India. After Kashmiri massacre, our relations declined day by day specially after denouncing Indian savagery by Iranian leader. Indian media at same started a campaign against Iran, on the other hand Arab Indian relations improved considerably simultanously to Kashmir massacre, Mass murder and rape by Indian extremists.
And Pakistanis in no way can criticize our economic relations with Indians, don't forget that Pakistan has its trade with India despite being foes. Pakistan India trade exists even if its small.

Brother all our countries are bound by certain economic chains. Sure there is a lot of propaganda against Iran but the same holds true for Turkey and Pakistan as well. Turkey has to navigate in a very difficult region where it is surrounded by enemies on all sides. One Turkish member here has shared a video on how many of its neighbors seek to essentially rob it of its seabed and to counter this Turkey needs allies. As a supporter of the Palestinian cause it irks me but can I blame Ankara when it has its own interests to protect as well? Pakistan and Iran similarly do things in order to protect our basic economic interests. I will not go into detail as this will derail the thread but please keep the language civil no matter the intent.

He is looking out for Turkey’s interests as he should
so why is sucking up to ISrael in Turkey's interests but not other Muslim countries interests?
Honestly, the Palestinians should just lay down arms and talk about a merger with Israel, with some sort of rights as Israeli citizens.
Would you accept this version for Kashmiris?(I wouldnt) : -

Honestly, the Kashmiriss should just lay down arms and talk about a merger with India, with some sort of rights as Indian citizens.

Honestly, the Palestinians should just lay down arms and talk about a merger with Israel, with some sort of rights as Israeli citizens. We all know they will not be getting any sort of deal in which a viable state can be established. What they have has been cut up into pieces and segregated from one another they are living in a ghetto environment.

This conflict was lost long time ago politically, strategically and militarily. It’s just become a waste of life as it stands.

Their is no benefit of this land to keep fighting for.

That's true. People want to start a war but the Arabs have already gone to war three times, all initiated by them and lost. The outcome is what we see today.

The only grounds left are humanitarian and religious grounds.
so why is sucking up to ISrael in Turkey's interests but not other Muslim countries interests?

Would you accept this version for Kashmiris?(I wouldnt) : -

We aren't done or finished with Kashmir. The arabs are done and finished with Palestine.

When the states who share a border and are on the forefront of the issue give up then what is there for us to jump into.

Revisit the problem when the Arab territory is under new authority.

Remember, this is their own doing. All of it. They supported the British and let them colonize their territory while helping them against the Ottomans.

They bypassed the Ottoman ban on selling Palestinian land and sold it for big sums to Jews arriving from Europe, and they didn't stop until the Jews were in significant numbers.

The partition came about and they didn't accept it. Went to war, lost.

Went to war again, lost.

Went to war again, lost.

They had significant Soviet support, weapons and numbers. Israel didn't enjoy such western support back then like it does now.

So, what now. They mishandled the situation in every way possible leading to this very moment. Generation through generation. Until the front states, and the arab states have given up.

And you want rest of the world, thousands of miles away, to bail them out of their own war somehow on religious grounds?

Last edited:
Turks, arabs, persians they all will happily be friends of zionists for their gain. Its only Pakistan that have some honor.
Don't be naive Pakistan loves to open up for USA and west as well. The last thing we have is honor for Pakistani people or Islam. If the Ramzan killings didn't happen, the Pakistani Establishment was trying to coye with zionist as well following the Saudis footsteps.

Don't be naive Pakistan loves to open up for USA and west as well. The last thing we have is honor for Pakistani people or Islam. If the Ramzan killings didn't happen, the Pakistani Establishment was trying to coye with zionist as well following the Saudis footsteps.

Somewhat agree. This shows that all nationalistic states are selfish and greedy and have no principles.

IF this is correct, pls tell us what Pakistan has done for Palestinians. I will be waiting.

*hears crickets due to silence*

Well atleast we are not dying to hug zionists, we are standing on our point. Not like iran to show off as enemy of israel but then be best buddies with india, who is wife of zionists. I shouldn't even mention iran because they have killed more muslims than zionists ever can. We even helped bosnia, for no benefit at all and pure goodwill.

This is the blame of Arabs that sold their Palestinians to the Jews in WW1. You now laugh at Turks for losing Palestine in 100-years-ago but I see you all angry with Turks now for not supporting Palestinians over Israel?
Muslims in the region need to decide what they want before they can even dare speak of Turks.

Back
Top Bottom