What's new

Turkish president speaks with Israeli PM, discusses high potential for cooperation

i

if PAKİSTAN dont love turkey polices or erdoğan than cut relationship with turkey it is simple we will not china' or nato satelite state to save jaruselam . if pakistan and china want to save jaruselam please attack israel than.

its not about attacking israel. Its about erdogan, who should just come out in the open, as the devil he is. you mean policies (police) lolz. plz dont be emotional i am not Pakistani state to decide friendship with turkey.

[
its not about attacking israel. Its about erdogan, who should just come out in the open, as the devil he is. you mean policies (police) lolz. plz dont be emotional i am not Pakistani state to decide friendship with turkey.
Erdogan is great leader which muslim country helped to him except qatar . everbody over iq 80 can understand this .

[

Erdogan is great leader which muslim country helped to him except qatar . everbody over iq 80 can understand this .

I honestly think erdogan is playing double game. If you mean Islamic countries there is none only secular slave ships with poor illiterate Muslim population. IQ over 80 can write and spell at least. please use spell checker.

I honestly think erdogan is playing double game. If you mean Islamic countries there is none only secular slave ships with poor illiterate Muslim population. IQ over 80 can write and spell at least. please use spell checker.
whatver you belive . i dont care. if turkey falls then we will see muslim countries situation then

Last edited:
No one will ask you to blame anyone. But maybe be thankful to Israel for ending the Ottomans is one way of looking at it.

Ottomans were massacring Arab tribes in Libya at its ending years, throughout the entire Ottoman reign Arabs held no positions of power.

Baghdad and Damascus, once the heart of the Islamic Caliphates were reduced to nothing.

Not interested in the Ottoman reign, an empire established on the sacking of an Islamic Caliphate (The Abbasids).

Everything ends, give it a rest instead of trying to justify the borderline man Erdogan whose actions differ from his words.
"Salahuddin" was a Turk.

So was Ataturk, who is actually a Greek.

Salahuddin is an Arab, and so will you be in the future. You will be Arabized one way or another, there's no alternative.

See you later Atilla the Arab.

Last edited:
whatver you belive . i dont care. if turkey falls then we will see muslim countries situation then

look i like turkish ppl but you got to separate emotion. it is like ppl say pakistan is islamic country but is it, no. in fact i think pak military are in bed with west. traitors are everywhere.

when usa invaded Afghanistan same was the answer but Taliban resisted and fought on and today USA is off, Taliban wins.
USA got what it wanted......eliminate Afghanistan as a launchpad for Global Islamist attacks...and USA acted benignly in Afghanistan...USA had enough werewithal to kill every,man,woman and child in Afghanistan..but didnot (to be frank till 2020 it could do that with most countries on the planet)

Ottomans were massacring Arab tribes in Libya at its ending years, throughout the entire Ottoman reign Arabs held no positions of power.

Baghdad and Damascus, once the heart of the Islamic Caliphates were reduced to nothing.

Not interested in the Ottoman reign, an empire established on the sacking of an Islamic Caliphate (The Abbasids).

Everything ends, give it a rest instead of trying to justify the borderline man Erdogan whose actions differ from his words.

So was Ataturk, who is actually a Greek.

Salahuddin is an Arab, and so will you be in the future. You will be Arabized one way or another, there's no alternative.

See you later Atilla the Arab.
This is the first I'm hearing about Ottoman massacring Arab Tribes in Libya. I'd like a source. I'm really interested. And heck, even if true. or not. I do not care one bit Arabs revolting. Tis is about the very same Arabs that revolted and giving Palestine to the Jews and complaining about it in 2021.
Erdogan is leader of Turkey, and we will just see what this "higher cooperation" is. My bet it's just nothing. I bet the "cooperation" wouldn't come close to the Israeli-Arab cooperation , but it won't stop the crying on PDF

SALLAHUDDIN was a Turk. I know this for a fact is because he was with the Zengids. Put it this way. It would be like Turks taking over Iraq and making the Shia's fight for us.. it won't happen. This is why he can never be a "Kurd" or Arab. But Hayreddin Barbarossa can be Arab too. Ataturk can be Greek Mimar Sinan can be Armenian . All can be non-Turks. whatever makes you all sleep at night.

"Salahuddin" was a Turk.

Why don't you go to Palestine and fight for Muslims??

He wasn’t a Turk or was Turkified. His family lineage hailed from Arab origins and mixed with local Kurds, Ayyubid own family documents themselves denied Kurdish origins as well, and stated they mixed.

Erdogans cheerleaders never had much of a brain
Turkish Belly dancers will heading off to Tel-Aviv soon:-
1626224754005.png

This is the first I'm hearing about Ottoman massacring Arab Tribes in Libya. I'd like a source. I'm really interested. And heck, even if true. or not. I do not care one bit Arabs revolting. Tis is about the very same Arabs that revolted and giving Palestine to the Jews and complaining about it in 2021.
Erdogan is leader of Turkey, and we will just see what this "higher cooperation" is. My bet it's just nothing. I bet the "cooperation" wouldn't come close to the Israeli-Arab cooperation , but it won't stop the crying on PDF

SALLAHUDDIN was a Turk. I know this for a fact is because he was with the Zengids. Put it this way. It would be like Turks taking over Iraq and making the Shia's fight for us.. it won't happen. This is why he can never be a "Kurd" or Arab. But Hayreddin Barbarossa can be Arab too. Ataturk can be Greek Mimar Sinan can be Armenian . All can be non-Turks. whatever makes you all sleep at night.
Are you Shia or Alevi? just curious.

He wasn’t a Turk or was Turkified. His family lineage hailed from Arab origins and mixed with local Kurds, Ayyubid own family documents themselves denied Kurdish origins as well, and stated they mixed.
Kurds boasting he is kurdish now turk claiming him Arab claimed him before really something sickening! like this guy invented electricity while him suffering in hell as of right now
for tens of thousands of muslims he slain a traitor that bitten the hand that done favor to him may he rot in hell for all his crimes

look i like turkish ppl but you got to separate emotion. it is like ppl say pakistan is islamic country but is it, no. in fact i think pak military are in bed with west. traitors are everywhere.
i know pakistan's dificulties . pakistan's problems are same almost with turkey's problems but pakistinians oppose in forum are really meaningless turkey defend always two state solution with israel
on the other hand other countries want to steal to turkey's oil and gas .
if a day pakistan find the gas and oil in the indian ocean than pakistanians will understand us.

Last edited:
USA got what it wanted......eliminate Afghanistan as a launchpad for Global Islamist attacks...and USA acted benignly in Afghanistan...USA had enough werewithal to kill every,man,woman and child in Afghanistan..but didnot (to be frank till 2020 it could do that with most countries on the planet)

yes it could but times have changed as you mentioned. china is on the scene and Russia is back from hibernation and they are nuclear power.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom