What's new

Turkish premier signals joint operation with Iran

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

Indeed the deaths will not be in vain, however you cannot deny the fact Syria will be Turkiye savior, Am I right or Am I right :coffee:

so you really thing you have an option? like being against us? please go ahead and support pkk as you done before! you are not in aposition to bargain with us? since Kurds become a problem of yours like Iran as well!

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

so you really thing you have an option? like being against us? please go ahead and support pkk as you done before! you are not in aposition to bargain with us? since Kurds become a problem of yours like Iran as well!

Where have I talked about supporting the kurds ? I have stated that Syria could defeat the PKK, Turkey still cannot beat them, Syrian will save you guys from Kurdish terrorists.

sure we have friendly relations with Syrians and they ll support us in our fight against these terrorists with or without Assad! after Assad the new government will do it anway!

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

and the main proplem is northern iraq not Syria

sure we have friendly relations with Syrians and they ll support us in our fight against these terrorists with or without Assad! after Assad the new government will do it anway!

Dr. Assad will remain in Syria sir, however we should destroy the PKK with or without turkey.

just a humble advise dont get me wrong! be loyal to your people not to a person! please tell what is your concerns? what are you afraid of? you think whats gonna happen in Syria after Assad?

just a humble advise dont get me wrong! be loyal to your people not to a person! please tell what is your concerns? what are you afraid of? you think whats gonna happen in Syria after Assad?

I'm still an Assad loyalists kind of like the Gaddafi loyalists.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Syria is a place where muslims and christians are friends, however if Dr. Assad falls the country could fall into civil war, Syria is the closets thing to Iraq thats What I fear.

yes true it may happen! Assad had a chance and a will to democratize his country but he ruined everything or people who is close him prevented, he was not like his father at least! guess History is such a thing

If iran stops threatning Sunni States and sunni people of Iran , then there might be a possible union or defence pact between Pakistan, Turkey and Iran

If iran stops threatning Sunni States and sunni people of Iran , then there might be a possible union or defence pact between Pakistan, Turkey and Iran

Iran has never threatened any Sunni state. Stop dividing Muslims here with your sectarian views.

I don't personally see a problem if someone is sunni or shia never have seen a need for distinction as long as the goal is believe in a 1 God and last prophet and his teaching

The disagreement is trivial but the main teachings are pretty much same

Modern day disagreement is only due to political / and financial reasons nothing more
Iran favors a realistic price for oil , while Arabs favor a cheaper sell out value for oil

Beside that I don't see a major issue

Iran - Turkey - Pakistan - China - Russia
Middle East + Africa + South America

That is a great combination

Do you know alot of iranians don't want anything to do with islam?

Back
Top Bottom