• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exactly, I would like Erdoğan if i was a non-Turk....he cares about Arabs more than Turks.

he cares about turks as well remeber
before tayyip, turkiye was like uganda as economically also it was perfect combination with military and mafia system:partay:

10470878_10154358514460442_3723790295685120519_n.jpg
Probably its just me, but when I see Erdogan yelling it remind me this:

not even a great surprise ever since he's been an enthusiastic fan of fundamental islamification

he cares about turks as well remeber
before tayyip, turkiye was like uganda as economically also it was perfect combination with military and mafia system:partay:

Mate, yes, he did something good in Economics but let's not forget the man (Kemal Derviş) who made Turkey stand back again it's feet.

Secondly, if Tayyip cares so much about Turks....where is his support for Iraqi Turkmens ??? How many of them slaughtered by ISIS, what Tayyip done in return ?

He cares about Muslims in Egypt, he cries for Esma on television, he defendes Palestinies..... What in the world he did for our fellow Turks who are under treat ?

And please don't use "good economics" all of your arguments.... duty, honor, love for our flag, nation...we have much more important values than money..... We are not prostitutes..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not aware of what the Turkish street opinion regarding Israel is, but why are you involving yourselves, as a country, in this?

All the Turks I've met didn't really care about Palestine or the Arabs (well, no more than the average European) and saw themselves as Turks, who happen to be Muslims. - but I've met only a few, so maybe their opinion wasn't representative..

So whats up with Erdogan? Is it 100% for public consumption, to get some votes?

Last edited:
My people thinks like me in general. We are one of the most nationalist country in the world.

Before turks was called ottomans, there was no something like nationalism because they stood for islam first and that was reason Why the were so powerful. already our prohpet prophesied s.a.w that turkey will conquer konstantinopel because of their great defense forces.

Mate, yes, he did something good in Economics but let's not forget the man (Kemal Derviş) who made Turkey stand back again it's feet.

Secondly, if Tayyip cares so much about Turks....where is his support Iraqi Turkmens ??? How many ISIS slaughtered them, what did Tayyip did in return ?

He cares about Muslims in Egypt, he cries for Esma on television, he defendes Palestinies..... what in the world did he do for our fellow Turks who are under treat ?

And please don't use "good economics" all of your arguments.... duty, honor, love for our flag, nation...we have much more important values than money..... We are not prostitutes..

yeah turkey was also prostitue before tayyip it was begging contınuosly weapon from west alsoturkey was their sexy maid in middle east its funny that it made moneyless this job lol

you are bring our flag it is also comedy because weopon and industry will rise our flag otherwise no different uganda flag :D

continuous

Guys let's keep it civilised.

I don't understand why you people jump to each others throat for the opinions of other man's.

Before turks was called ottomans, there was no something like nationalism because they stood for islam first and that was reason Why the were so powerful. already our prohpet prophesied s.a.w that turkey will conquer konstantinopel because of their great defense forces.

Yeah thats why they were strong :D

unfortunatly just another cheap talk from Erdoğan... now what we can expect is some politicians crying on TV and some sentimental twitts etc.... they are just a bunch of hypocrites.... if you really care do something dude anything....

Guys let's keep it civilised.

I don't understand why you people jump to each others throat for the opinions of other man's.

because 5-6 fanatic politicmaniak members trys to show persistently our primeminister as evil he have good and bad sides what a kind of fucking logic

Before Ottomans and Seljuks we were still powerfull, we worshiped Tengri at that time....

because 5-6 fanatic politicmaniak members trys to show persistently our primeminister as evil he have good and bad sides what a kind of fucking logic

I always said he had bad sides and good sides.... but recently IMO he became something like evil kings in the cartoons....

Before Ottomans and Seljuks we were still powerfull, we worshiped Tengri at that time....

I always said he had bad sides and good sides.... but recently IMO he became something like evil kings in the cartoons....

Bro, iam Stalking you and i See that you are very anti arab but why abi?
We have no reason to stand with Israel. Abi yapma lütfen

Erdogans reaction.

Isis atacking Turkmen villages: silence :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Isis kidnapping our Embassy stuff: pls could you free our citizens :(:(:(

Israel atacking Gaza: genocide, inhumane, murders :taz::taz::taz:

Talking harsh to a country who doesnt give a shyte about your rants doesnt prove you have balls, freeing you citizens and protecting your minoritys in conflict areas does.

He can talk all day long against Israel for all i care, he is right with some stuff about this conflict even though he goes overboard but if he was honest he would have the same reaction when it comes to Turks.

Bro, iam Stalking you and i See that you are very anti arab but why abi?
We have no reason to stand with Israel. Abi yapma lütfen

I'm not Anti-Arab.... but i don't understand why should we ally ourselves with Arabs.... ?? Because we share the same religion ?

I'm not saying, we must ally ourselves with Israel either.....We must act in according to our interests. That's all.

Back
Top Bottom