• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watch HT interview with Babacan. Get an understanding of Turkey’s economy.

you can call all you want for unity, but that is not going to happen under RTE he has been messing up for the past 7 or more years.

If what Kalin said is true, he’s negotiating selling part of Mavi Vatan. “Cooperation in Mavi Vatan”.

Watch HT interview with Babacan. Get an understanding of Turkey’s economy.

you can call all you want for unity, but that is not going to happen under RTE he has been messing up for the past 7 or more years.
I don't give a **** about this bitch *** niggah called RTE or all these gay CHP cunts... you people should start to stick together yall teenage boys pissing me off... this forum is like telechat or chatroulette - it became some TIKTOK kind of **** like teens insulting each other like "FUCKING KURD FUCKING TURK MUHHH PKK! BIJI TIRKIYA"

and I watched that fucking interview and again it was like always empty words, lot of barking and in the end, it would be the same either "west-puppet" or "self-isolation-iran" agenda

I have been reading on social media for the last couple of days that Turkey is opening a naval base in Oman, is this true or just a rumor?

Moore served as British ambassador to Turkey from January 2014 to December 2017 and has also served as deputy national security adviser.
UK names new MI6 spy chief to tackle challenges from China, Russia

gUvErnMenT diKtaTöR! HALP murIcA! - wEsT GuD tO tIrkIyE! nO sAbOtaGe In TIRkIyE! nO sPY!

maybe... just maybe there are people working against the nation, economy, etc? hmmm

Moore served as British ambassador to Turkey from January 2014 to December 2017 and has also served as deputy national security adviser.
UK names new MI6 spy chief to tackle challenges from China, Russia

gUvErnMenT diKtaTöR! HALP murIcA! - wEsT GuD tO tIrkIyE! nO sAbOtaGe In TIRkIyE! nO sPY!

maybe... just maybe there are people working against the nation, economy, etc? hmmm
Spies are everywhere, probably many operating in Turkey.

@Captain_Azeri
Well, the reason Arab people generally stick together is because we dont have major democracy which is a good thing. Democracy leads to govs doing irrational things to win elections. If we had democracy we would be much more divided over many things. Democracy is a Greek idea, let Westerners keep it.

An ambassador always serves the interest of their country.

This guy however was pretty nice during his stint, with the exception of being a Besiktas fan.
man, you all are really beyond help... how you get everything in order... an ambassador, who is appointed head of secret service to work against russia and china...
so a very harmless one...
but he was besiktas fan, how likeable...

:rofl:

@Captain_Azeri
Well, the reason Arab people generally stick together is because we dont have major democracy which is a good thing. Democracy leads to govs doing irrational things to win elections. If we had democracy we would be much more divided over many things. Democracy is a Greek idea, let Westerners keep it.
You think a little too reasonable for the PD forum

You all have nothing better to do than to insult each other, to further divide Turkey and its society... no wonder why Turkey is going down the stream like this... the Turks will never be strong again because they are all too selfish...every single one of you "my money muhh" - "exchange muhh" you should cut a slice of the Arabs and Kurds because they don't give a shit, which party or which region if it all comes down to it... Jordanians, Egyptians, Saudi, Moroccans - all stick together, but you're arguing about "alcohol bans in mosques" and forbidding "homosexual ****"...

I'm laughing at yall... you're so RADICAL in your thinking that you defame everyone who has another opinion, whether or not he is a member of any party, whether he votes or not... you've really been manipulated - not MMM-E or who else you're trying to denounce publicly here - you should be ashamed of yourselves... you've consumed so much European media that you even start reproducing PKK theories -

Not one of you is wondering if the economy has been put under pressure, or if there are subliminal sanctions, etc... you are only concerned about religion, refugees, etc. - you don't have anything else on your mind like you are all obsessed with your views... it's fucking scary - no other section in this forum is like this... the Arabs, Iranians, Chinese, Pakistanis - all have domestic problems - but discord like here, you won't find anywhere... disgusting, just disgusting...

No fun, you need therapies urgently... you even start to abuse the problems of Uhygures for yourself, but in the EastTurkistan thread there was not a single one of you to be seen LMFAO...
And to my exile living Shah-Turks: you have a big mouth and interfere in internal affairs, with the argument "muhhh my relatives" but others living abroad do not have the right because your opinion is the true one... kindergarten...

Every single one of you is a disgrace for turkey and the people and the beautiful country... every single one of you should be expelled from turkey - everything should be nationalized or refused entry... every single one of you is TOO SHORT and TOO BLIND to see the real problems and makes it even worse with his radical INTROSPECTIVE hatred... no cohesion, no reason...

**** yall and your **** RTE and your **** CHP and **** AKP and all your shit - I think you all - you exile "nationalists" too - need some civil war to get back down to earth, get back to living in the mud huts like 30 years ago...

And all your previous, backward, submissive, perverted, western-loyal governments, which have closed weapon factories, allowed illegal house building and let sick people die in front of hospitals... and your strange Islamic brotherhood government, which isolates Turkey more and more and floods it with enemies...I think there are too many teenagers and nerds on this forum...

Then you have again exactly what you need, you could be ashamed to be Turkish again, buy ice cream for 3B TL and drive Tofas :) - then you may threaten Iraq with M46 tanks and feel great - yes that will happen... again swimming between plastic garbage in the sea... och annam och

:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom