Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

@MKALE1

You are part of this disgusting project. Continue to spit lies and defend your traitorous actions... Your IP address and other details will be added to the list.

You have 2 days to fix your ways or else you will be permanently listed as an enemy of the Republic of Turkey.

This also goes out to any other members who are pushing for this Arabization project. We are monitoring you.

As always, report any Kurdish separatists to authorities and if online, track their IP addresses and find out their names if possible.

Soon, a new enemy will reveal itself to the Republic of Turkey, some may have already heard of him. He is linked to the government has been doing things he shouldn't and quickly resigned. He is the next Ocalan or Gulen and is trying his best to create chaos by arming Arabs in Turkey.

If you wish to support the unlawful and unconstitutional Arabization project launched by the former advisor of the president then you will be found guilty of being part of an armed terrorist organization.

Declare in your next response, in a clear and concise manner, that you do not support the Arabization project launched by the former advisor of the president.

Anyone suspected of supporting this traitorous project or the leader of this project will be monitored.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

So you're stuck between being Latinized or Arabized. I see that you got latinized evident by the letters you're using.

Can't you invent your own writing system first, then think about bigger plans?

Turkey is cursed, they can't be a major power without Islam, and if they embraced Islam they won't have legitimacy to lead due to the Arabs getting back on their feet after hundreds of years. Religious authority is with the Arabs, whether Sunni or Shite (Mecca, Najaf, Azhar..etc)

And if Turkey leaves Islam and hang to their Turk nationalism they will be isolated from their surroundings, as they will have nothing in common, not religion or language.

Last edited:

So you're stuck between being Latinized or Arabized. I see that you got latinized evident by the letters you're using.

Turkey is cursed, they can't be a major power without Islam, and if they embraced Islam they won't have legitimacy to lead due to the Arabs getting back on their feet after hundreds of years. Religious authority is with the Arabs, whether Sunni or Shite (Mecca, Najaf, Azhar..etc)

And if Turkey leaves Islam and hang to their Turk nationalism they will be isolated from their surroundings, as they will have nothing in common, not religion or language.
Curse you Arab dog. :)

Here we go... another person with no idea about what they're talking about trying to lecture me about my own nation.

"Can't you invent your own writing system?"

Both the current Turkish alphabet and the one used 1500 years ago was composed by Turks and for Turks.

Islam can rot in a hole. All it has done is made 1.5 billion people suffer. This religion is what's cursed. Wherever it is, there's either dictatorship or anarchy.

I know most people in this forum are Muslim but I can't see a shred of hope in this religion.

I do believe that there will be a great Eurasian union, but not one based around Islam. This religion is heavily flawed just like most religions, however it has the greatest tendency to lead to instability.

The only reason why the West and the Jews are so powerful is Islam is keeping 1.5 billion people tied down. Whilst the vast majority of Muslims live in poverty their leaders live in extreme wealth. They sell barrels of oil for extremely cheap, meanwhile the buyer, America, sells the barrel they just bought for more than 20 times the price.

But yeah, continue praying 5 times a day. It will fix everything.....

Last edited:
Your islamviewfits stereotypes, considering you’re probably educated it’s worrying that you aren’t capable of finding a middle way. That’s the weakness of Turks turned atheist/nationalists. And vice versa for conservative Muslims. Pragmatism and patriotism is what should be the driving force.

Keep your children away from religous places like mosques, quran courses, churches etc. Until they get mature mentally and strong enough. Too many cases of abuse.

ahmet-kavas-300x300.jpg

https://www.sozcu.com.tr/2020/gunde...i-olay-5601298/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Last edited:

Arab world needs to launch Arabization campaigns, like Al-Anfal

So AKP and MHP want to make their own paramilitary force...

My personal life is going on the right track but this news is giving me a big headache. Was planning on going to Tuekey this year and joining the army next year but at this rate there's a chance that AKP will finally get the civil war they've been waiting for.

Erdoğan is the most manipulative leader I've ever seen. The man changes sides and sacrifices the nations soldiers for his own political gain. Everything he does is for votes.

After years of corruption and stealing the state's money only now are people beggining to notice. He knows that opposition is growing and he still doesn't trust the army. So he wants to create his own parallel army. Guess what that's going to lead to.

Honestly if you still support this piece of bok then please go ahead and suck his d!ck.. I know for sure that you would if he instructed you to do so.

So AKP and MHP want to make their own paramilitary force...

My personal life is going on the right track but this news is giving me a big headache. Was planning on going to Tuekey this year and joining the army next year but at this rate there's a chance that AKP will finally get the civil war they've been waiting for.

Erdoğan is the most manipulative leader I've ever seen. The man changes sides and sacrifices the nations soldiers for his own political gain. Everything he does is for votes.

After years of corruption and stealing the state's money only now are people beggining to notice. He knows that opposition is growing and he still doesn't trust the army. So he wants to create his own parallel army. Guess what that's going to lead to.

Honestly if you still support this piece of bok then please go ahead and suck his d!ck.. I know for sure that you would if he instructed you to do so.

Tayyip has maintained a policy with regards to Iraqi Kurdistan which results in economic benefit, but low-intensity conflict with the BKK. He knows and accepted it.

Biji Wiji Biji Wiji Biji Wiji

On the serious note how come Taner Akcam never debates Ilber Ortayli or any other proper Turkish historian??

Not even has the guts to debate Professor Justin Mcarthy??

Akcam also never debated Halil Inalcik this whole time until Halil Inalcik passed away.

Back
Top Bottom