• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neither FETO nor any other junta can prevent the elected President of the great Turkish nation. If this guy continue to defend BS that gave to his hands from FETO and CHPKK, he will see what is waining for him. The stupidest people in the world defend the coup.

The elected president was one of the biggest supporters of FETO and made peace with PKK multiple times to gain votes. He is guilty of thousands of criminal acts and everything has been documented. Everyone who is part of this project is being monitored.

Hiç bir yere kaçıp kurtulamazsınız

Neither FETO nor any other junta can prevent the elected President of the great Turkish nation. If this guy continue to defend BS that gave to his hands from FETO and CHPKK, he will see what is waining for him. The stupidest people in the world defend the coup.

The political wing of FETO can try to escape like that faggot Peker. You can run but you can't hide.

Well going by what Tanrıverdi said in the video about the "eyalet sistemi", I'm pretty sure this bastard was the one who advised Erdoğan to seek a state system years ago.

So yeah they're powerful idiots who seek to destroy their own nations.

The Jews want to end nationalism globally and create chaos. They want to be the top dogs by destroying any powerful country that they deem a threat. Including the entire west. I'd say that both the Evangelicals and their Muslim versions are nothing but Jewish pawns. We already know that Evangelicals are one of the biggest supporters of Israel.

The Zionist's see Turkey and the West as their biggest threats (not their semetic Arab neighbours). However the way they tackle the two is very different but at the same time oddly similar. They use liberalism in order to kill nationalism in the west. As westerners continue to fall into the liberal leftist trap they have become disoriented. The majority of white westerners have no sense of nationalism and aren't looking to have kids. Meanwhile almost all the refugees who go there are pumping out kids. This is going to end in instability.

Meanwhile in Turkey the approach is a bit strange. It's actually two pronged. On one hand they supported Islamists until they became very powerful. Simultaneously they supported liberal leftists. The Islamists that they support are against nationalism and are so called humanists who let in millions of Arabs. So on one side you have faeces and on the other side you have urine... Liberals were used to chew up Secular nationalists and Islamists entered the power vacuum.

That's why Turkey is in this position right now.

I'm hoping that things change soon.
Turkish nationalists should form one front
Mansur yavas muharem ince and other chp nationalists should form new chp because as long as idiot imamoglu and his best friend kilicdaroglu rule the party then nothing will change I believe this will happen sooner or later
After they make new chp witn mansur yavas as the president of the party I believe bahceli and aksener would support mansur as the next presidential candidate

Turkish nationalists should form one front
Mansur yavas muharem ince and other chp nationalists should form new chp because as long as idiot imamoglu and his best friend kilicdaroglu rule the party then nothing will change I believe this will happen sooner or later
After they make new chp witn mansur yavas as the president of the party I believe bahceli and aksener would support mansur as the next presidential candidate

I totally agree. However Imamoglu shouldn't be compared to Kilicdaroglu. Yes, Imamoglu isn't playing the nationalist card, right now he's just trying to gain support by making necessary changes to Istanbul. He's trying to appeal to the masses that have suffered economically over the years. I think he's a very competent leader.

However Ince and Yavas are certainly more exciting leaders. Yavaş is a true nationalist who doesn't even hide it. Ince on the other hand is the best public speaker I have ever seen. He should run for presidency again but with a new party as you said.

This is all your sh.t.

Fetö has been infiltrating the army since 1969. Did Erdogan do it at that time? While in legal form, you can see the photograph of Ecevit, Demirel, Türkeş and many other politicians with FETO. Where were the patriotic officers since 1969 while Fetö infiltrated the army??

So it's not the real picture what you are telling.

I am against any kind of junta and organization leaking into the army. The army will obey politics otherwise they find the punishment what they deserve.

Hiç bir yere kaçıp kurtulamazsınız

The political wing of FETO can try to escape like that faggot Peker. You can run but you can't hide.

You funny boy!!
Biz ölecekse de bu vatanda ölürüz ve vatanı savunurken öldürürüz. Kimsenin kaçma niyeti yok. 15 temmuzda Erdoğanın gözündeki kararlığı görmediysen zaten "düşmanını" iyi tanımamışsın demektir. Kendi kendinize düşman üretiyorsunuz o da ayrı konu. Yok illahi dalaşmak istiyorsan bu halk ile bu halk da karşılıksız bırakmaz seni.

This is all your sh.t.

Fetö has been infiltrating the army since 1969. Did Erdogan do it at that time? While in legal form, you can see the photograph of Ecevit, Demirel, Türkeş and many other politicians with FETO. Where were the patriotic officers since 1969 while Fetö infiltrated the army??

So it's not the real picture what you are telling.

I am against any kind of junta and organization leaking into the army. The army will obey politics otherwise they find the punishment what they deserve.

You funny guy!!
Biz ölecekse de bu vatanda ölürüz ve vatanı savunurken öldürürüz. Kimsenin kaçma niyeti yok. 15 temmuzda Erdoğanın gözündeki kararlığı görmediysen zaten "düşmanını" iyi tanımamışsın demektir. Kendi kendinize düşman üretiyorsunuz o da ayrı konu. Yok illahi dalaşmak istiyorsan bu halk ile bu halk da karşılıksız bırakmaz seni.

Hahahaha one of the only former FETÖ members here is getting defensive. 15 temmuz this, 15 temmuz that. Yeah big deal. You sent conscripts onto the street and told them that there's a terrorist attack happening. Then a few civilians stood in front of tanks and it was all over. Meanwhile the real hero's were those soldiers and policemen who realised what was happening and stopped it.

As the political wing of FETÖ, you will be punished in front of 80 million people by the Republic of Turkey. We will see how severely you guys will be punished. But whatever you get, you deserved it.

Hahahaha one of the only former FETÖ members here is getting defensive. 15 temmuz this, 15 temmuz that. Yeah big deal. You sent conscripts onto the street and told them that there's a terrorist attack happening. Then a few civilians stood in front of tanks and it was all over. Meanwhile the real hero's were those soldiers and policemen who realised what was happening and stopped it.

As the political wing of FETÖ, you will be punished in front of 80 million people by the Republic of Turkey. We will see how severely you guys will be punished. But whatever you get, you deserved it.

puff, i was so scared.

This is your wet dreams, funny boy. Any other coup attemp is not possible but some stupids attempt this they will see what they will have.

I totally agree. However Imamoglu shouldn't be compared to Kilicdaroglu. Yes, Imamoglu isn't playing the nationalist card, right now he's just trying to gain support by making necessary changes to Istanbul. He's trying to appeal to the masses that have suffered economically over the years. I think he's a very competent leader.

However Ince and Yavas are certainly more exciting leaders. Yavaş is a true nationalist who doesn't even hide it. Ince on the other hand is the best public speaker I have ever seen. He should run for presidency again but with a new party as you said.
As long as imamoglu give pro pkk speeches and goes to paris defending pkk “mayors”
I have more and more hate towards him
I dont have problem with his greek origin but when i see him smile with selahattin’s whore and with greek foreign minister then i start to see his ethnical background in very negative way
Actually problem with imamoglu is that he’s shooting himself in the foot by giving statements about national issues he should chill down because the more he takes picture with pkk party the less he has chance to be relevant opponent that’s my opinion about him
I will might make comments when elections get closer depending on who will be presidential candidates from opposition
If necessary changes are not made until next elections then they are not worth of my comments

My blood boils when he speaks for pkk

He wants to give kurds inside ISTANBUL language lessons like it’s not enough that SE is in danger now should we put istanbul in danger too??

As long as imamoglu give pro pkk speeches and goes to paris defending pkk “mayors”
I have more and more hate towards him
I dont have problem with his greek origin but when i see him smile with selahattin’s whore and with greek foreign minister then i start to see his ethnical background in very negative way
Actually problem with imamoglu is that he’s shooting himself in the foot by giving statements about national issues he should chill down because the more he takes picture with pkk party the less he has chance to be relevant opponent that’s my opinion about him
I will might make comments when elections get closer depending on who will be presidential candidates from opposition
If necessary changes are not made until next elections then they are not worth of my comments

He's not greek at all. I think you've seen some propaganda regarding him. All his ancestor's going as back as records exist prove that he's an ethnic Turk. His great grandpa fought in the war of independence by the way.

I know he corrected a few things. Like for instance there was a book written by a PKK supporter that was sold somewhere, can't remember where. After he found out that the author was a PKK supporter he banned all sales of the book.

As for the other things, he should be more careful for sure. And maybe he should consider hiring new advisors.

He wants to give kurds inside ISTANBUL language lessons like it’s not enough that SE is in danger now should we put istanbul in danger too??

I don't like that at all

Last edited:
Puff. 20 more years, Erdoğan is president inshallah. Keep dreaming.

I dont think that Erdogan was a FETÖ member. He just used FETÖ to curb the Kemalist aristocrats and generals. After that was done, he destroyed FETÖ. He also divided the MHP nationalist party and pulled Bahceli on his side. And now its CHP's turn. I think Ekrem Imamoglu is a secret Erdogan-agent. Remember that secret CHP-member that visited the White Palace a few months ago? It was a big scandal within CHP and they fought against each other. That secret visitor was Imamoglu. And just think about both, they never mention each others name or insulting each other (Erdogan and Imamoglu) like others do like Kemal Kilicdaroglu. Imamoglu's mission is to divide CHP from within and keep Istanbul safe until he makes a transfer to AKP and follow Erdogan as the next president after 2023. Politics is a dirty game and Erdogan knows how to play it. He is following Necmettin Erbakan's big plan.

I dont think that Erdogan was a FETÖ member. He just used FETÖ to curb the Kemalist aristocrats and generals. After that was done, he destroyed FETÖ. He also divided the MHP nationalist party and pulled Bahceli on his side. And now its CHP's turn. I think Ekrem Imamoglu is a secret Erdogan-agent. Remember that secret CHP-member that visited the White Palace a few months ago? It was a big scandal within CHP and they fought against each other. That secret visitor was Imamoglu. And just think about both, they never mention each others name or insulting each other (Erdogan and Imamoglu) like others do like Kemal Kilicdaroglu. Imamoglu's mission is to divide CHP from within and keep Istanbul safe until he makes a transfer to AKP and follow Erdogan as the next president after 2023. Politics is a dirty game and Erdogan knows how to play it. He is following Necmettin Erbakan's big plan.

Bro millions of his supporters were FETÖ members. He publicly supported the guy. What else does he need to do to become a member? Take part in some secretive ceremony?

AKP is too corrupt. Most people are sick of them. If such a thing happens it will be with a new party. If the same MPs rule that nation for another 3 years we are bound to collapse.

Bro millions of his supporters were FETÖ members. He publicly supported the guy. What else does he need to do to become a member? Take part in some secretive ceremony?

I think he had no choice in the beginning because if he wasn't pro-FETÖ he wouldn't be chosen in his first election. He needed FETÖ for power and protection against the secular elite because no general was positive about Erdogan in the beginning, like they werent positive about Menderes or Özal. The Kemalist elite are the heritage of the putschist Young Turks that brought down Sultan Abdulhamid and Sultan Vahdettin and they dont like pro-Ottoman statesmen like Menderes, Özal or Erdogan.

I think he had no choice in the beginning because if he wasn't pro-FETÖ he wouldn't be chosen in his first election. He needed FETÖ for power and protection against the secular elite because no general was positive about Erdogan in the beginning, like they werent positive about Menderes or Özal. The Kemalist elite are the heritage of the putschist Young Turks that brought down Sultan Abdulhamid and Sultan Vahdettin and they dont like pro-Ottoman statesmen like Menderes, Özal or Erdogan.

Still no excuse for him though.

The country has gone to sh!t recently all sorts of ways. Any respectful leader would've stood down by now.

Back
Top Bottom