• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHP is exposing AKP hard. AKP is getting what they deserve. Yes, I'm not the biggest fan of CHP but I think they're having a reawakening.

North Korea loading:))

Finally our mighty leader has got the mothers who are ready to sacrifice children and themselves for infinity of his immaculate power.

Allah c.c please take the life of those worthless and useless life forms and give to the stray animals.
The most ridiculous part is where she was talking about the world of Muslims. Puhahahahahahahaha
Yeah sure the Muslims around the world need him. So his family works relentlessly to increase their fortunes by corruption, trade with Israel and bribing to save world of Muslims.
The Islam and Muslims need this sinful guy and his family plus followers...

What's going on in Turkey people? Everyone has started to talk about upcoming coup attempt.
They claim that Hulisi Akar will coordinate an army coup to take tayyip down and reestablish a government which can work with west in harmony.
Is there any possibilities?

What's going on in Turkey people? Everyone has started to talk about upcoming coup attempt.
They claim that Hulisi Akar will coordinate an army coup to take tayyip down and reestablish a government which can work with west in harmony.
Is there any possibilities?

A power vacuum has formed. And now someone will enter it. Akar is pro-NATO, so the West would indeed be happy about him ruling the country. However Erdoğan is much the same despite "eyy Amerika" and the S400. The only thing is that Erdoğan is now losing popularity and if a leader who does not like western designs for the region gains control it could be catastrophic for the west in the long run.

So something could happen, but whether Akar or someone else takes control chances are the country will be better off. AKP is riddled with corruption. I just hope that America doesn't get there way. As long as TSK is no longer controlled by the civilian government it will once again return to its glory days, have no doubt about that.

While we are distracted by Syria, another battle is going on at home. FETÖ's political wing is out in the open. Things will go downhill from now for FETÖ's political wing.

Back
Top Bottom