Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I totally agree.

Erdoğan doesn't want to go democratically. You understand that if he does then he will get arrested along with most of AKP? These guys have stollen billions of dollars from the state. The second they lose democratically they will get arrested. The only other thing they can do is escape the country.

That's why Erdoğan will try anything not to go. He will even start a civil war to make himself look like the defender against evil.

That's why most are predicting a coup. A power vacuum has formed and someone will fill it. I don't support coups but if it's going to prevent a civil war then I fully support it.

There is reason why he doing this "proxy mess" in Syria he knows he wont win the next elections and people are fatigued "shore up nationalistic sentiment" and blah blah someone who has been power for that long only thinks that way

Oh yes Turkey before tayyip was so perfect.

Stop living with romanticisim.

It was lot less polirized for sure compared to many Muslim countries one thing the Turks had was nationalism to bind them once Erdogan got too powerful the polirzation crap happen

It was lot less polirized for sure compared to many Muslim countries one thing the Turks had was nationalism to bind them once Erdogan got too powerful the polirzation crap happen
You clearly have little knowledge about Turkish modern "History"

Turkey has always been a divided and a polarised nation for many years even before tayyip. Even if he dies it will still continue.

Nothing has changed only thing that unites the nation is a either a crisis like terrorism, economic crisis, war or natural disasters.

Turkish form of nationalism is still strong i can say it even go to ultra nationalist forms. But the forces of globalism and capitalism along with technological progress is going to destroy nationalism and any love of the country.

Trust me the youth and younger generation no longer care about ethnic identities, traditions or religion.

They are old relics that will be discarded. Unfortunately we are all a dying breed. Dont be surprised really the same thing will happen in Pakistan too.

When they said you cant stop progress they are actually right. Unless if a civilsation collapse happens.

Oh yes Turkey before tayyip was so perfect.

Stop living with romanticisim.

Yeah sure before tayyip we were living in the caves.
Even before akp we were not Muslims right?
At least we had a democracy before tayyip. What do we have now? Pure dictatorship...
Stop resisting coz everything gonna be fine.
Everything?
Yes everything. :cheers:

At least we had a democracy before tayyip. What do we have now? Pure dictatorship...
Everything?
Is the few military coup part of the Democratic deal you are speaking of? You know the ones that happened every decade in Turkey?

Everything?

Our (EU) reports on you, before 2002, you have had anything else than a democracy. Now, you will have time and excuses to show us, you were a democrazy in the past.

Hadi ordan len sen git hocanin sumuklu mendillerini toplamakla mesgul ol.
Hocan derken? Ha şu uğruna olimpiyat derlediğiniz, para bastırdığınız abd beslemesi, yahudi köpeği gülen hocanız mı?
Demek ki geçmişte topluyordun ve benide onlardan biri zannettin.
Onu senin gibi akp severler yapardı ve hala yapanlar var içinizde. Belkide onlardan birisin?
Yahudi uşaklığı ve apo sevgisi sizin dna'larınızda var.
Apo'dan mektup yokmu mektup?
Sizi gidi apo'cular sizi...
Tokat yediniz akıllanmadınız hala ama birdahakine tekmeyi basacaz hemde ne tekme olacak.
Beklemede kal.

Turkey is losing influence every minute this incompetent fool is in power.

It's a misconception that Erdoğan has made Turkey powerful. If anything he is the one thing holding us back. Before he was prime minister Turkey was taken very seriously. We were like a larger version of Isreal and by far the most powerful country in the region. Our army was feared by all our neighbors and it often fixed any problems simply by threatening invasion...

Now under Tayyip TSK has lost its old image. It went from being a feared institution to Tayyip's little tool. He sends in soldiers and just let's them die and then he just barks. Pfft. What are we Saudi Arabia or Egypt? What a freaking joke.

This piece of sh!t has been polarizing the country and arming extremists from within in order to start a civil war. He was put in power by America and he will always support them. He doesn't give a crap about defeating YPG, he just wants votes and support. If he actually cared about the nation he never would've made MULTIPLE ceasefires with PKK!

Now some of you will talk about the defence industry.. well after Menderes killed it, it restarted in the 70s. By the 90s we were making Kobras and other equipment that we still use to this day. The J-600 Yildirim was used by the army ever since 98 yet was only revealed to the public in 2005. Back then instead of barking and making propaganda our defence industry was allowed to work secretly in order to guarantee national security. These days we find about projects years before they even come to fruition.. and Erdoğan uses them as propaganda for himself. It doesn't help the 98% of TV channels are in his hands.

All the corruption, foreign policy failures and countless other problems indicate that this man should not rule the country anymore. He needs to go!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom