• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are your troops not getting enough support in Syria?

Erdoğan sent them in using zero strategy. They are pretty much just waiting for commands. The soldiers are restless and pretty much sitting ducks due to Erdoğan's stupid policies. The worst part is that after 15 troops were killed the response has been minimal. Erdogan just barks.

He needs to step down.

Without Erdogan Turkey was already a failed state. Before 2002 we couldn't even talk at high levels or demand sonething. The pictures of PM Ecevit waiting for ours in Washington to speak Clinton for 2 minutes are still in my mind.

Without Erdogan Turkey was already a failed state. Before 2002 we couldn't even talk at high levels or demand sonething. The pictures of PM Ecevit waiting for ours in Washington to speak Clinton for 2 minutes are still in my mind.

What a way to judge how successful a nation is. Erdogan is America's puppet. Of course they would speak to him at a "high level".

We saw what happened in 2003 with the hood incident.

Well the latest researches tell us that his public support fall behind of İmamoğlu.
But unfortunately he will never step down by democratic way and will try to start a civil war.
I have 0 doubt about that he will not be elected again. Even he knows that.

Imamoglu is garbage

I hope one day another Alparslan Turkes comes. No benefit will come from either akp or chp traitors who sleep with piece of shit terrorists.

To hell with both.

Erdoğan sent them in using zero strategy. They are pretty much just waiting for commands. The soldiers are restless and pretty much sitting ducks due to Erdoğan's stupid policies. The worst part is that after 15 troops were killed the response has been minimal. Erdogan just barks.

He needs to step down.

I will never seed such kind of operational downgrading at all. IMO, disrespecting words are too, not a good way of communication.

From the leadership point of view; not commenting in regard to Turkish politics but externally, the man has his name and a known place for Turkey in international arena. I don't see any problem with Soldiers at all, as far as I can read any updates. Also, there will too little know how in public about response of Trukey post losses in Syria. However, I have no interest in political differences and domestic disagreements but from an external point of view; the man/Turkey rising more important than before especially in strategic maneuvers in presence of other great teams.

@cabatli_53

Why is hdp even allowed to be a party honestly are Turks so scared of the kurds rioting???

Sick of this crap. Close them down and if the kurds chimpout get the Riot Police and crack their skulls.

I will never seed such kind of operational downgrading at all. IMO, disrespecting words are too, not a good way of communication.

From the leadership point of view; not commenting in regard to Turkish politics but externally, the man has his name and a known place for Turkey in international arena. I don't see any problem with Soldiers at all, as far as I can read any updates. Also, there will too little know how in public about response of Trukey post losses in Syria. However, I have no interest in political differences and domestic disagreements but from an external point of view; the man/Turkey rising more important than before especially in strategic maneuvers in presence of other great teams.

@cabatli_53

It's difficult to understand the situation for most people, particularly Muslims outside of Turkey. You see him as a great leader of the Muslim world.. but the truth is that he is a traitor of Georgian origin who will do anything to stay in power. His party has stolen billions of dollars from the state, meanwhile most Turks are getting poorer by the day.

If I start listing all his traitorous actions then I will be writing for a week non-stop.

He needs to step down.

I don't follow the Syrian conflict in as much detail as I did years ago, but I always felt he acted too late. I think it was wise of Turkey to create a buffer zone, but they should have created it much earlier. Also once you're in there, it should act as a defacto border - you have to defend it will FULL force. No half measures. The army is not a tool to be used for photo-ops.

I feel we made a similar mistake with our War against the terrorists in FATA etc. We didn't go all out, we let the FC take a huge hit for years and years, and it took us too long to build a successful COIN strategy. When we did, we sacrificed a lot of men, but we achieved victory.

Imamoglu is garbage

I hope one day another Alparslan Turkes comes. No benefit will come from either akp or chp traitors who sleep with piece of shit terrorists.

To hell with both.

I woukd be happy if Yavaş, Ince or Akşener took over.
My best bet is Mr. Yavaş but I don't know he will get enough public support to be elected.
Our people didn't even support Turkes when he was alive. Forget him even Mr. Yazicioglu didn't get enough support and Fetö terrorist murdered him. If we have an another Turkes or Yazicioglu, 100% sure our people will never support him.
Majority of Turks like tayyip type corrupt, ignorant and uncouth politicians.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom