• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats why there is deportation of them. Erdo has 3 years left to fix the situation.

Guys , the rumors about new coup attempt it is real ? and who's behind it this time ?

You'll see what will happen. CHP has revealed AKP's illegal activities and their links to FETÖ so AKP is really in a tough spot now.

The people behind it will be anyone who is sick of Erdoğan's sh!t including former AKP members. Soldiers are restless and the country is going through rough times due to Erdoğan's crap leadership.

I'm not saying there will be a coup but the army may have to step in and once again have a say in the country's politics.

You'll see what will happen. CHP has revealed AKP's illegal activities and their links to FETÖ so AKP is really in a tough spot now.

The people behind it will be anyone who is sick of Erdoğan's sh!t including former AKP members. Soldiers are restless and the country is going through rough times due to Erdoğan's crap leadership.

I'm not saying there will be a coup but the army may have to step in and once again have a say in the country's politics.
I don't exactly know every Power Figure in the Army... but after the failed coup and the Army reorganization... I suppose most of the Power structure is in no shape or form willing for a new coup...

I don't exactly know every Power Figure in the Army... but after the failed coup and the Army reorganization... I suppose most of the Power structure is in no shape or form willing for a new coup...

Erdoğan doesn't even trust the new officers.

That's why he's trying to create a parallel army via SADAT.

Guys are you supporting a coup ? Please don't say that even if Erdogan is a shitty president , we shouldn't support any coup. We shouldn't let the military rule our country, look at Egypt as an example. We should prepare for the next election and support a person can defeat Erdogan. We are a democratic country.

SADAT is a bubble ! Dont overestime their capabilities ! 1 Polis operation are they are done.

I totally agree.

Guys are you supporting a coup ? Please don't say that even if Erdogan is a shitty president , we shouldn't support any coup. We shouldn't let the military rule our country, look at Egypt as an example. We should prepare for the next election and support a person can defeat Erdogan. We are a democratic country.

Erdoğan doesn't want to go democratically. You understand that if he does then he will get arrested along with most of AKP? These guys have stollen billions of dollars from the state. The second they lose democratically they will get arrested. The only other thing they can do is escape the country.

That's why Erdoğan will try anything not to go. He will even start a civil war to make himself look like the defender against evil.

That's why most are predicting a coup. A power vacuum has formed and someone will fill it. I don't support coups but if it's going to prevent a civil war then I fully support it.

Erdogan has been systematically attacked with false propanda since he declared war on the enemies of Turkey such as the Gulen organization and parties controlled by them (like CHP, IYI, HDP).

Prejudiced figures such as Globalmilitary are unable to give objective opinions. This is because they consciously spread lies in the name of ... He talks about democracy but has no control over his own independence when it comes to giving an objective opinion. A healthy and sensible person will stop at some point when he is aware that the accusations are lies. However, they continue. So the goal is not to tell the truth, but to let Erdogan resign. Even if Erdogan works for the interests of Turkey.

The mentality party above the state interest has caused many fundamental crises in Turkey. CHP is the largest initiator of this.

CHP, who took walks hand in hand for justice and democracy together with PKK thugs, were nowhere to be seen during the night of the coup attempt. The party was silent while Turkey's democracy was attacked by Gulen terrorists.

Of course they knew about this and hoped for successful coup. Success of the coup meant the fall of Turkey. So what do these people who are far from Ataturk's ideas work for?

@GlobalMillitary96 , you better can change your profile picture with Gulens picture ;)
- CHP
- IYI
- HDP
- Western Zionist media

Who loves Erdogan and Turkey?
- The people themselves
- Countries such as Pakistan etc.

All negative reports about Erdogan and Turkey from figures such as Globalmilitary and his other buddies here on forum, have exactly the same in common with the names I just mentioned above

wow their fear is youth using nargile.. if youth would use alcohol that would be considered a lesser problem.. despite nargile is a common trend in europe an beyond..

and than girls dressing islamic is also a problem for them.. if these girls would have dressed liye nikki minaj or other whore alike that would be no problem.. even if a girl has sex <18 is no problem as long as it is not inside a merriage like some of our public figures..

turks are getting assimilated is their motto.. but assimilating into europe is no problem for them..

the worst thing is we have too much kurdish input in our culture.. they are the ones who will divide turkey.. you will see

to hell with the islamophopics..

wow their fear is youth using nargile.. if youth would use alcohol that would be considered a lesser problem.. despite nargile is a common trend in europe an beyond..

and than girls dressing islamic is also a problem for them.. if these girls would have dressed liye nikki minaj or other whore alike that would be no problem.. even if a girl has sex <18 is no problem as long as it is not inside a merriage like some of our public figures..

turks are getting assimilated is their motto.. but assimilating into europe is no problem for them..

the worst thing is we have too much kurdish input in our culture.. they are the ones who will divide turkey.. you will see

to hell with the islamophopics..

Those type of ppl exist in many muslim countries unfortunately... and their " Opinion/action" is years ahead of any "Anti-Islamic" party/entity in Europe... the Fascist of Europe are Angels next to them...
Where anything "Islamic" related is fought as if they saw Hell for the first time...
Like the Q of Hijab... Where voicing their "hate/concern" surpass any other "bad habit" that you can find...
They literally "Lobby" around the country to let ppl get drunk/fornicate etc... under the "excuse" of "Freedom"... when themselves seems to be blind/deaf when it comes to Hijab/Masjid/salat etc...

I remember cases where Some will complaint to the mayor bc they had to renovate the only Masjid ( The other masjid was 10-15 min away and was full). BUT will also complain why they do not give permits for more Night clubs (ps: already 3 were open, in a 200m radius, not even speaking about Bars...), under that same excuse of "freedom".

Those ppl are the apex of Hypocrisy... with their "attitude" of "Openness" in public while behind their doors... are the worst that humanity can create...

Those same ppl are also used in Europe... You know that "Look alike Muslim/Arab/Turk" who are used by Islamophobes to criticize Islam/muslims... and that are given free Mics 24/7 on TV to spit on their ppl...

But Alhamdulillah... when the fascist took those sell outs in their ranks...they didn't took them for their "Intelligence"... and with the rise of Highly Educated Muslims... those same sell outs are being opposed with calm/intelligence by that new youth... and one by one... they are getting humiliated...
In few more years... and the fascist gonna need to find another way to spread their hate...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom