• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imam Mahdi is like the Muslim version of the rupture.

The world will end with wars where imam mahdi will lead an army to fight the antichrist this will pave way for the coming of Jesus.

In turkey sadat is our very own evangelical in a muslim flavour.

These people are sick in the mind.

Honestly the 3 abrahamic religions have some sort of before end of the world where there will be a massive war and an awaited messiah.

Religious fundamentalists exploited its use by funneling in money and becoming foreign policy itself.

If we want the world to end it has to be accelerated.

Sadat is literally a Muslim version of the evangelicals a lot of people believe they are erdogan pawns. I tell you one thing these guys are not pawns if these religious fundamentalists have money along with power they will even bring down erdogan.

These guys could operate Turkish foreign policy especially since Turkey is having an active role in its region. For these dudes having wars or chaos is going to accelerate the end of the world.

Honestly the 3 abrahamic religions have some sort of before end of the world where there will be a massive war and an awaited messiah.

Religious fundamentalists exploited its use by funneling in money and becoming foreign policy itself.

If we want the world to end it has to be accelerated.

Sadat is literally a Muslim version of the evangelicals a lot of people believe they are erdogan pawns. I tell you one thing these guys are not pawns if these religious fundamentalists have money along with power they will even bring down erdogan.

These guys could operate Turkish foreign policy especially since Turkey is having an active role in its region. For these dudes having wars or chaos is going to accelerate the end of the world.

Well going by what Tanrıverdi said in the video about the "eyalet sistemi", I'm pretty sure this bastard was the one who advised Erdoğan to seek a state system years ago.

So yeah they're powerful idiots who seek to destroy their own nations.

The Jews want to end nationalism globally and create chaos. They want to be the top dogs by destroying any powerful country that they deem a threat. Including the entire west. I'd say that both the Evangelicals and their Muslim versions are nothing but Jewish pawns. We already know that Evangelicals are one of the biggest supporters of Israel.

The Zionist's see Turkey and the West as their biggest threats (not their semetic Arab neighbours). However the way they tackle the two is very different but at the same time oddly similar. They use liberalism in order to kill nationalism in the west. As westerners continue to fall into the liberal leftist trap they have become disoriented. The majority of white westerners have no sense of nationalism and aren't looking to have kids. Meanwhile almost all the refugees who go there are pumping out kids. This is going to end in instability.

Meanwhile in Turkey the approach is a bit strange. It's actually two pronged. On one hand they supported Islamists until they became very powerful. Simultaneously they supported liberal leftists. The Islamists that they support are against nationalism and are so called humanists who let in millions of Arabs. So on one side you have faeces and on the other side you have urine... Liberals were used to chew up Secular nationalists and Islamists entered the power vacuum.

That's why Turkey is in this position right now.

I'm hoping that things change soon.

Last edited:
Well going by what Tanrıverdi said in the video about the "eyalet sistemi", I'm pretty sure this bastard was the one who advised Erdoğan to seek a state system years ago.

Some people just want the world to burn so they can achieve their long awaited messiah and the destruction of the world.

Because waiting for the end of the world is too old fashion.

Funny a lot of people believed the end of the world is God's will not humans. Humans cant do anything about it even if they try to accelerate it.

Humans cant cause the end of the world as it is God who does it but I think religious fundies dont care whether Muslim, Christian or Jewish.

Pretty scary if Sadat does this because we have the USA controlled by evangelicals and zionists. In israel you have zionists especially extreme jews and extreme zionists who believe their messiah will come.

Middle East in the future is not going to be bright at all I tell you that especially with this kind of dangerous foreign policies controlled by batshit insane people.

LMAO now Erdoğan is losing it at İlker Başbuğ

He's getting really pissed off because someone had the balls to say the truth.

http://www.haber7.com/siyaset/haber...-erdogandan-ilker-basbuga-sert-tepki/?detay=1

Cumhurbaşkanı Erdoğan'dan İlker Başbuğ'a sert tepki
Cumhurbaşkanı Erdoğan, Genelkurmay eski Başkanı İlker Başbuğ'un açıklamalarına tepki gösterdi. "Bütün milletvekilleri dava açmalı" diyen Erdoğan, Başbuğ'u ise "Bu iş boru göstermeye benzemez" sözleriyle eleştirdi.
cumhurbaskani_erdogandan_ilker_basbuga_sert_tepki_1580899275_1381.jpg

GİRİŞ 05.02.2020 12:18GÜNCELLEME 05.02.2020 12:28
Abone Ol

-
-
-

Is this man asking why the coup constitution is now blocked? I think he's getting demented.
Erdoğan saved his a.s from Feto trap. Now this Erdogan obsessed guy telling some bullsh.ts.

http://www.haber7.com/siyaset/haber...-erdogandan-ilker-basbuga-sert-tepki/?detay=1

Cumhurbaşkanı Erdoğan'dan İlker Başbuğ'a sert tepki
Cumhurbaşkanı Erdoğan, Genelkurmay eski Başkanı İlker Başbuğ'un açıklamalarına tepki gösterdi. "Bütün milletvekilleri dava açmalı" diyen Erdoğan, Başbuğ'u ise "Bu iş boru göstermeye benzemez" sözleriyle eleştirdi.
cumhurbaskani_erdogandan_ilker_basbuga_sert_tepki_1580899275_1381.jpg

GİRİŞ 05.02.2020 12:18GÜNCELLEME 05.02.2020 12:28
Abone Ol

Hahahahaha Erdoğan is getting defensive. Guess İlker Başbuğ exposed him.

You think so. If you say something that defends the coup all over the world, you will get a response. Otherwise nobody give a sh.t to this guy.
Yoksa kim sever bu yarım dudak ilker başbuğu. Gündeme gelmek için saçma saçma şeyler söylemeye başladı.

Last edited:
You think so. If you say something that defends the coup all over the world, you will get a response. Otherwise nobody give a sh.t to this guy.
Yoksa kim sever bu yarım dudak ilker başbuğu. Bu da gündeme gelmek için saçma saçma şeyler söylemeye başladı.

Support Gulen for years... then he does a "coup"... and all of a sudden you accuse people who aren't even religious of being part of a the Gulen cult.

And now Erdoğan is getting angry at the man who was arrested by FETO back when Erdoğan supported FETO too :sarcastic:

Hahahahaha keep defending yourself.

What’s the gist of it bro? Who said what?

Başbuğ accused AKP of being the political wing of FETO about a week ago..

And now Erdoğan is losing it at him and wants a court case to open against him.

Neither FETO nor any other junta can prevent the elected President of the great Turkish nation. If this guy continue to defend BS that gave to his hands from FETO and CHPKK, he will see what is waining for him. The stupidest people in the world defend the coup.

Back
Top Bottom