• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Until you learn to discuss the matters in civil way without calling your opponents as traitor, terrorists, pislik, ahlaksiz...etc You will not be allowed to disscuss politic matters in this topic. It is enough to your generalization, provocatiın and insulting @MMM-E I warned you many times before but It seems You can not stand yourself. Democracy doesn’t work only one way. Thread-ban issued !

That's why Anatolian Agency didn't share the results. AA had been waiting by the time , CHP completed stealing all votes.

Corruption is like blood. You can never clean it completely.

This is deadly important! All the evidences of corruption and favoritism in these municipalities should be made public.

Bence AKP li arkadaşların bu seçim sonrası akıllarına getirmeleri gereken, Erdoğanın şu derin ve anlamlı sözleri olmalı ''atı alan Üsküdarı geçti'' :devil: çünkü liderinizin seçimlerden, demokrasiden ve politikadan anladığı bu. Yine aynı şahıs demokrasiyi amaca ulaşmak için kullanılan bir araç olarak gördüğünü açık açık söylemekten çekinmedi. Demokrasi treninde indi bindi yapmayın!:devil:

Last edited:
AK Parti İstanbul'un tüm ilçelerinden seçime itiraz etme kararı aldı!

canli-mac-izle-ueN1_cover.jpg

AK Parti, İstanbul'un tüm ilçelerinde seçim sonucuna itiraz etme kararı aldı. AK Parti, bugün saat 15:00'a kadar İstanbul'un 39 ilçesinde seçim sonuçlarına itiraz etme kararı aldı.

AK Parti, İstanbul'un 39 ilçesinin tamamında 31 Mart seçimlerinde kullanılan oyların sayımında usulsüzlükler yapıldığı gerekçesi ile itiraz edeceğini açıkladı.

YSK seçim sonuçlarına itiraz için bugün saat 15:00'a dikkat çekti ve bu saatten sonra yapılacak itirazların dikkate alınmayacağını duyurdu. Bunun üzerine AK Parti'de son dakika gelişmesi yaşandı İstanbul'un 39 ilçesinden de sayımlara itiraz edileceği açıklandı.

https://www.turkgun.com/ak-parti-is...en-secime-itiraz-etme-karari-aldi-haber-92543

LET IT START BABY!!

The elections in Istanbul are clearly shady. With a difference of only 23k votes, every invalid vote is very important and need to be checked twice. We talk here about 320k invalid votes. Based on what??

Things can change dramatically for CHP.

Also MHP will appeal to election results in Kars and Igdir!!

Everything from Police over Electoral Council to Media is in AKP's hand, tens of people guarding the boxes and you guys still can't take the loss.

Gecen secimlerde kendi oylarina dikkat edemeyen CHP simdi sizin oylari mi calacak? :lol:

Its seems so strange to see AKP make claims of corruption and election rigging after the election. Also its strange the party that has won the election in Istanbul and Ankara, CHP is the one asking its members to keep a guard on the votes until results are made official.

They abuse Ataturk. They show no shame in using the name Ataturk. How can you love Ataturk if you work together with the enemies of Turkey? With people who hate Ataturk!? PKK stems from insurgents against the Turkish state. PKK came out from this. Ataturk had destroyed the same kind of people in Dersim back in 1937!

CHP won by the support of the PKK.

gurbuz-R3Pu_cover.jpg

9W6hCTB.jpg

Inkarcilar nerede???

Chp is busted and will lose Istanbul and Ankara, stealing vote is the only thing to win election for chp:-).

All AK Trolls on Twitter started once again throwing their sh!t... they claim that there was only "1" vote for AKP in the box Binali Yildirim used... here the reality.

D3IuYVHX0AADYhF.jpg

Nice story, why dont you post the places wher you guys steal the votes:-).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom